Lightsaber upgrade (well... any blade)

I've got a edge uppgrade for my Lightsaber that only has the "Keen" ability, Now my question to you... what the **** does that do? I've searched everywhere but could find any description of it. Please help

Magos: "This is a tactical nuclear shell - it has an explosive yield close to fifty thousand tonnes of normal explosives!"

Guard Commander: "How many do you have?"

Magos: "Errr....one?"

Guard Commander: "I have fifty thousand heavy artillery pieces capable of firing half-tonne shells at a rate of four rounds a minute. You're the Magos - you do the maths."

Moa <3

thank you, how much more better chance?

Magos: "This is a tactical nuclear shell - it has an explosive yield close to fifty thousand tonnes of normal explosives!"

Guard Commander: "How many do you have?"

Magos: "Errr....one?"

Guard Commander: "I have fifty thousand heavy artillery pieces capable of firing half-tonne shells at a rate of four rounds a minute. You're the Magos - you do the maths."

Moa <3

Depends on the upgrade. The only way to check is to look at the weapons stats-there is a critical hit chance listed on weapon stats-then install the upgrade and look again. Most weapons have a critical hit chance of something like 19-20, keen weapons have chances like 18-20 or better but this depends on the weapon and the upgrade. Think the average is 17-20 but thats off the top of my head so might be wrong. Keen weapons are, btw, best used with the critical stike feat which increases the chance of a critical strike anyway. Adding keen and stun upgrades and using master critical strike can do some serious damage-not only do you have a great chance of a critical hit but you'll have a good chance of stunning opponents as well....at least thats the theory.