The Music Thread

LadyCrimson

Previous incarnation - Part 4

Last page of the previous incarnation

------------------------------------------------------

Daydream Believer.

I'm on a Monkees roll again. "Davveeeyyy!"

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Bob Marley on Sirius Ch 31, Radio Magaritaville. And drinking a Corona! :brows:

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Finntroll - Slagbroder

The new album is really good. Jaktens Tid-good almost.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

PinkFloydTheWallcover.jpg

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Heard about that on a local rock station. I still think it's a grand idea. She'd be so popular; isn't it every teenage boy's dream to date a girl named Metallica? Or was that just me...?

Xard: YES.

The Pretty Things- Walkin Throgh My Dreams

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

The worst part of reading that article was seeing Lars Ulrich's face on the side.

Anyway, playlist on random/repeat with among others:

5099748826190_bg_front.jpg766.jpg

200px-Weweredeadbeforetheshipevensank.jpg200px-Pixies-Doolittle.jpg

Others included are:

Beck - Odelay

Foo Fighters - The Colour and Shape

Broken Social Scene - You Forgot It In People

Mark Lanegan - Here Comes That Weird Chill

Eels - Souljacker

Alice In Chains - Facelift

Picked because these seem to be the albums that inspire me the most to write some good stuff of my own.

Edited by TrueNeutral

That Modest Mouse album is nice. I've never heard any of their other work, but that one really surprised me.

Beatles- With A Little Help From My Friends

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

The problem I have encountered with people who like their new album is that I don't know what others to recommend them. It pretty much blends the different styles encountered in "The Lonesome Crowded West", "The Moon & Antarctica" and "Good News For People Who Love Bad News".

I usually end up recommending Good News For People Who Love Bad News because that's how I first got into them, and is probably the most accessible. The Moon & Antarctica is the most well-reviewed and generally considered the best, whereas The Lonesome Crowded West is probably their weirdest, most spiteful work.

The Pixies - Monkey Gone To Heaven

Edited by TrueNeutral

Guest Accept

Haha, yeah, i read about that in the local newspaper just this morning. And, well... i wouldn't like to be called "Metallica" (Hey, My ancient-swedish name Johan fits me more than well. :lol:), but it's kinda cool.

---

Hot Hot Heat - Shame on You