"Use the credits in the construction of a statue of me..."

Basically in the title. After the end of Dantooine LS, you get the option to accept the credits, decline them, or get them to build a statue in your honour and bravery.

Does the statue get built? I really, REALLY don't want to start from the beginning to find out it doesn't. :)

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

I really don't think a statue would be built. KoTOR, to my knowledge does not have any environmental changes. Except perhaps Mannan when the ocean can be poisoned but it doesn't change the intractable environment in anyway.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Huh. Would have been great to see a monument to my greatness. More's the pity.

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

It was a sarcastic comment, buddy. No more, no less

pity

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

The statue should be canon and seen in later works.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

If this was something that would be made canon in the next game, if anything I believe that it would cause some uproar with the people who have bought it and might find problems with it, its already hard enough to please people with the story they set and having something like this would just cause even more problems with the consumers.

• 1 month later...
Guest Accept

When thinking on it... yeah, it would be really cool. The thing to do after the statue is up is to take away the name Khoonda and replace it with...

..."The Sensual and Beloved Kingdom of Accept"

:thumbsup:

Edited by Accept

Bah, I have to keep knocking down all the statues that mobs of adoring fans keep erecting for me. :shifty:

One of the perks of being a moderator is that you can have Multiple Alts. Which would just be 'Alts' without the 'Multiple'. :lol:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Guest The Architect
When thinking on it... yeah, it would be really cool. The thing to do after the statue is up is to take away the name Khoonda and replace it with...

=]

Pfft, more like:

Edited by The Architect

Guest Accept

=]

:lol:

But the sad thing is...he isn't joking.

:shifty:

Pfft, more like:

Bah, I have to keep knocking down all the statues that mobs of adoring fans keep erecting for me. :p

One of the perks of being a moderator is that you can have Multiple Alts. Which would just be 'Alts' without the 'Multiple'. :)

What if I have no alts? Does that mean I just have multiples? :p

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Bah, I have to keep knocking down all the statues that mobs of adoring fans keep erecting for me. :rolleyes:

One of the perks of being a moderator is that you can have Multiple Alts. Which would just be 'Alts' without the 'Multiple'. :unsure:

What if I have no alts? Does that mean I just have multiples? :)

Yes, everyone have multiples? I know I do. There's the countless other mes that exist in the minds of those who I've met, and the me that I perceive as myself.

But I doubt the multi-yous are digital manifestations that go about erecting statues. No matter how heroic you are, or perceive yourself to be.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I agree it would have been nice to see the statue. If Baldur's Gate 2 can manage it, I don't see why Kotor 2 shouldn't. However, it's definitely not in the game as it is.

This is getting a little off-topic, so I think I'll close it.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)