Vader's apprentice and Revan

25 members have voted

1. 1. Has Vader's apprentice taken Revan's spot as the SW BMOC?

• Yes
    • No

so is this apprentice guy someone who exists between episode 3 and 4?

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

I do hate one thing moreso than fan boys: that is Overpowered Uber Force ****ing users that are coming out of the mother****ing woodworks.

Revan and the overpowered uber forces users are just enough for me. OK................I don't think that this game is nothing more than just flash, lightsabers and uber force powers.

Edited by DeathScepter

• 3 weeks later...

One of these days, LA needs to make a game where you are a moisture farmer on Tatooine and you do just that. Collect water and then sell it to the townspeople.

It would be a breath of fresh air, especially with the new "most powerful Jedi ever OMG he could beat anyone from the movies" character that comes out every few years is kinda getting stale and redundant

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

no kidding......therres always a new "greatest force user ever"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

no kidding......therres always a new "greatest force user ever"

only in the eyes of the unknowing and uneducated.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Yes, I agree with DAWUSS..we need an RPG game called "Star Wars: Tatooine Adventures" where we can do moisture farming, odd jobs, sell stuff, do lots of sidequests, race, gamble etc. If you ever encounter a thief or smuggler, there's always a trusty blaster. No lightsaber business. :ermm:

Edited by Accelerator

BTW, as for the topic at hand, Revan would PWN this "Vader's apprentice". Even in the Prequel novels I read that older Jedi had powers that only the strongest of the present age can have a whiff of. In SW: Ep3, Yoda says to Anakin that premonitions and visions of the force were powers that every Jedi used to have in the long gone past, but now it is limited to only the strongest of them.

So, even without considering Revan's accomplishments, Revan has a good chance of pwning this guy. Considering Revan's track record, he'll stomp all over this new Darth....

New apprentice's powers are flashier - not better.

Not only that - but Revan would completely out-manouver them if he couldtn' simply over-power them.

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

I must say, the fight between Revan and Vader's apprentice would be a fun fight to watch...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

the light is stronger than the dark

And you get this from...where?

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

Luke Skywalker; 'Is the Dark Side stronger?'

Master Yoda; 'No, quicker easier...more seductive...'

The Lightside is not stronger than the darkside, or vice versa. Both take their power from the same source-the force-hence both are potentally just as powerful. A good analagy would be Uranium, which has exactly the same energy potential regardless of if you stick it in a warhead or in a reactor core.

vaders apprentice pisses me off. WHy do we need another "incredibly powerful force adept"?

I would sooner play as Boba Fett doing missions for Vader....he could potentially have a lightsaber anyways.

no another uber force sensitive sounds dumb

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

I would sooner play as Boba Fett doing missions for Vader....he could potentially have a lightsaber anyways.

I seem to recall something about Boba Fett having fight Vader in a Lightsabre duel at some point, so I assume he does have a sabre or two in his private collection.

(And in case you wondered, no Fett didn't win the fight but Vader let him live anyway).

I seem to recall something about Boba Fett having fight Vader in a Lightsabre duel at some point, so I assume he does have a sabre or two in his private collection.

(And in case you wondered, no Fett didn't win the fight but Vader let him live anyway).

I read that - Fett said something like "You're not the only one who's killed Jedi". But he was pretty outmatched since he didn't really have the skill with it. Sounds like a great fight though :)

I thought it was the other way around - Fett won but let Vader live because the whole galaxy would have been after him has he killed him, but again, this is IIRC

DAWUSS

Guest The Architect

I get the feeling that if Revan was the main character of this Force Unleashed {and no, obviously Revan couldn

Edited by The Architect

I get the feeling that if Revan was the main character of this Force Unleashed {and no, obviously Revan couldn

if its true that boba was supposed to beat vader, im going to be very pissed off at who ever writes this "canon"

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

if its true that boba was supposed to beat vader, im going to be very pissed off at who ever writes this "canon"

Nope - Boba was never really going to beat Vader. The biggest boost for Fett in this is that:

a) He stood his ground for a good while; and

b) He survived the encounter.

Read about it on Wookipedia under Boba Fett's profile.