Vader's apprentice and Revan

25 members have voted

1. 1. Has Vader's apprentice taken Revan's spot as the SW BMOC?

• Yes
    • No

(I know, you were all expecting some essay, but I can't seem to come up with one. ... Unlike certain people... :p )

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

wtf is "BMOC"?

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

palpatine's cousin, you silly

He's in upcoming SW novel called "Dark Rising" and is called Darth Analicatus :thumbsup:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

In other words, "Is it just me, or have all the Revan Fanboys (and others) moved onto Vader's apprentice and now, as a result, becomes the BMOC, FOTM, whatever-the-hell-you-wanna-call-it"

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Vader has no apprentice. Revan rules!

Game Over!

Force unleashed Raven

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Guest Accept
Calm down, Accept. Everything will be all right. Calmly breathe in and out.

Well, your soft words certianly do calms me down... :( :')

*Deep sigh of calmness*

Revan: singlehandedly brought the Mandalorian Wars to an end, managed to stretch the Republic out to the verge of collapse, redeemed himself as a Jedi Knight while ending the threat of Malak (in a matter of a few months), and allegedly went to fight the "true" Sith, while sending T3-M4 to find the Exile (who would eventually bring back the Republic and restore the Jedi Order).

Vader's Apprentice: Some guy who may have killed a few Jedi Masters but would ultimately make no splash in the galaxy.

Yeah, um...

Going to have to go with Revan on this one.

But the apperntice have handcuffs! HANDCUFFS![/mock]

In the end, Vader's apperntice will gain much fanboys, as...why wasn't Revan able to Force Choke someone and then throw him into a bridge like Vader's lackey was able to? Or use the Force for a ton of other powerful tricks?

...Why do I picture slasher fan fics in the near future where this Apperntice is going to end up being a descendant of Revan?

Edited by SilentScope001

...Why do I picture slasher fan fics in the near future where this Apperntice is going to end up being a descendant of Revan?

The next question is going to be: Who's the mother, Revan or Bastila?

But yeah, I picture those fan fictions as well. What would be surprising would be to have LA make the relation canon :lol:

DAWUSS

probably

Don't be surprised to see someone lift a skyscraper with the Force and hurl it at someone... :p

DAWUSS

Guest Accept
Don't be surprised to see someone lift a skyscraper with the Force and hurl it at someone... :sorcerer:

That would be Chuck Norris.

I would never give the BMOC to Revan.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."