Fightning with two double-bladed lightsabers

He only did a clever edit, or he found pics of a mod with said clever edit in it.

Probably made a new weapon with the double-blade as a model, but that acts like a single-blade.

So no, its still impossible.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

All he had to do is make game treat DB's as normal lightsaber. Nothing else =|

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

He only did a clever edit, or he found pics of a mod with said clever edit in it.

Probably made a new weapon with the double-blade as a model, but that acts like a single-blade.

So no, its still impossible.

There is no edit I made the screenshots today while I was playing!

All he had to do is make game treat DB's as normal lightsaber. Nothing else =|

I don't know cuz I'm not the one who made this mod BUT the lightsabers do thril and hit with both sides!

Maybe they do act like single one's but now they are double-bladed and if your char waves the ''single blades'' with the other end it looks like he hits with the other blade.. ( I don't know english very well :aiee: ) You know what I mean..

Edited by D. Kain

I think with two DB's your sabers would block themselves.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

fighting with two db's is possible for the game to do. The game has to have a position for a db on each side of the body. the game has to have similar positions on both sides of the body. when duel wielding 2 db's your using both the left side animation and the right side animation. The back end of the lightsabers don't harm the user because the db animation prevents it. The front side of the lightsaber isn't a problem because the game uses duel wield lightsaber animation. the game then then combines the attack animations into one proper looking animation.

Ok it's confusing and maybe not 100% correct but it at least is close to how it works.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

It's entirely possible to do with some clever modding - a lot of clever modding...

It's blatantly obvious that the game played is a major mod already - considering:

a) Team is Bastila, HK and T3 - you NEVER have those three

b) the level is being played on G0-T0's yacht (Bastila...)

c) fighting Twin Suns...(Bastila...)

Plus - if you look at how she's holding them, her hand is right at one end of the hilts, not nearer the centre, or at least around 3/4 as it would need to be - where she's holding them, she'd have 0 control over the blade protuding from behind her hand.

There'll just be some thing in the properties of the DB saying "can hold in one hand" and it's yes/no.

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

It's blatantly obvious that the game played is a major mod ...

Lol my override folder's weight is 567 mb! :-

Ha!! Nice :)

almost makes me want to upgrade my PC to enable me to play PC version...almost...

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

Now that's stupid

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Fraps and Youtube should answer this (2 DB) question once and for all

Edited by DAWUSS

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I know many people want to see this screenshot! :aiee:

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s93/Igo...12_212723m5.png

That's what happens if you made a mistake while fightning with Two DB Lightsabers!

(Now that's stupid)

Why?

OMG pants in the middle of Tatooine.

I need to travel to Tatooine instantly.

I need some pants.

No thats a body without feet that was choped in half!

How do I get a frap here?

FRAP? Free Ranging Apple Picker???

I think you're in the wrong thread! ;)

And yes...PANTS!!!

How do I get a frap here?

FRAP? Free Ranging Apple Picker???

I think you're in the wrong thread! :)

And yes...PANTS!!!

I want to get a video here that I have made with fraps! I'm asking how to do it. I can't do it through the photobucket the weight is more than 100mb! ;)

Actually, the zulus practice a form of stick fighting where you have a long stick grasped in the left hand which is used to shield the body with wide sweeping motions, while the shorter one in the right hand is used to batter an opponent. I would therefore think it perfectly plausible that you would use a double handed one in the left hand and one of those short ones in the right.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.