Fightning with two double-bladed lightsabers

There is no smiley good enough to express my disgust.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

This thread made me think of all the Jedi apprentices that ended up with chopped limbs.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

This thread made me think of all the Jedi apprentices that ended up with chopped limbs.

So many lives lost... *sob*

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Not lives, just missing limbs. I mean, considering the difficulty of wielding a lightsaber, Jedi academies must have a huge dropout rate due to injury...

Heja Sverige!!

Idea on par with sabre-whips... But I wouldn`t put it beyond the geniouses at LA...

Ladies and gents... LA gives you:

Sabre-Batons. Featured in the concept art of TFU (Click me gentlyimage 32 out of 37).

Let the hurling begin...

:o

This has to be the worst idea since Greedo shooting first. :bat::o

Those aren't batons their called elbow blades. Batons are wand shaped weppons while elbow blades look like night sticks. The short part is gripped in the hand and is rotated when attacking. Light saber elbow blades don't make sense because to apply the proper force the user's arm braces against the flatside of the blade. Talim in soul Calibur uses elbow blades.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Still ridiculous. Can't they stick to regular old swords, instead of poping up random weapons?

Still ridiculous. Can't they stick to regular old swords, instead of poping up random weapons?

Pretty soon we'll be seeing a Saberaxe, a Shotgun Saber, a Saberfork, a Sabersickle, a Sabersaw...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

...a light kukrisaber, a lightshaving razorsaber, light pruning shearsabers, lightmacesaber.

It never ends. id like to smack someone

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

a lightshaving razorsaber

That could be awesomely helpful. Shaving cuts would be a bitch, though.

Heja Sverige!!

Introducing the new light-toothbrush. Completly eliminates all disgusting things anyone could have on their teeth.

NOTICE:

we are not responsible for injuries or any lost teeth, jaws or any other facial objects.

At least this clears up how malak lost his jaw.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

a lightshaving razorsaber

That could be awesomely helpful. Shaving cuts would be a bitch, though.

sometimes, toilet paper just doesnt cut it. You'd need skin grafting

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Introducing the new light-toothbrush. Completly eliminates all disgusting things anyone could have on their teeth.

NOTICE:

we are not responsible for injuries or any lost teeth, jaws or any other facial objects.

At least this clears up how malak lost his jaw.

Ahaha lol.. And Malak will never need to brush his teeth again.. :sorcerer:

Edited by Darth Alexa Kun
sugodpalpa.gif

OMG HOW ABOUT A LIGHTSWORD

No, lets just leave it at lightsaber.

Lightswords and lightsabres are exactly the same-just a different name for the same weapon. The first scripts for Starwars used the term lightsword or lasersword, but it was changed as lightsabre sounded better...and hey, I agree.

Do you have a pic of her AFTER she tried to slice up an enemy?

You know, the one where she's missing three limbs and half her head is gone?

Yeah but Gandalf is no ordinary wizard. He's the number one wizard in middle earth and immortal. If I recall correctly he dies when fighting the Balrong of Moria. However the god of the wizards resurrects him so that he can complete his mission. Basically Gandalf was immortal till the ring was destroyed; being immortal Gandalf wouldn't have to worry about injuring himself because he would just be resurrected.

Ok here's the deal.

Gandalf DIED in the battle against the Balrog on the top of the Mountain, he cast down his enemy and then fell into darkness, just as the book and movie described. His spirit was carried to the west, to the Lords of the West. Manw

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Well considering that this is a place for Star Wars discussion and that post wasn't really needed, I certainly have found a decent place for you to copy and paste that into and the users there may pay more attention.

The difference between Gandalf and two double bladed lightsabers is that Gandalf had a staff which can be considered as a double bladed lightsaber (despite the fact that it wont cut of your limbs if it comes in contact) and his other weapon is a sword, so that isnt really like two double bladed lightsabers.

Do you have a pic of her AFTER she tried to slice up an enemy?

You know, the one where she's missing three limbs and half her head is gone?

No because it's like I sayd in the game the lightsabers don't go through the body or through each other!

I realy studied that whached every move!