Handmaiden -> Jedi/Conversation failure

I've sparred with her thrice. And following, you tell her to put on some clothes, and she puts on her mother's, then follow the line of conversation, and she'll become a Jedi ...... not. The conversation ends with "[Failure] I have not seen your stance, your heart, etc..."

So, I'm concluding that there must be a lack of influence. But, at the specific places where I'm supposed to gain influence... none.

Also, when I start the conversation "I wanted to talk to you about Atris." it becomes [influence: Failure]

So then, I think it's because I held back her levels and she's pissed off because of that. I leveled her up, and... nope.

By the way, must the 'ask about mommy's robes -> become jedi' sequence be said in the Ebon Hawk?

Yeah, sparring with her automatically boosts your influence with her. And as said before, I'm pretty sure you have to speak to Kreia.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

I've sparred with her thrice. And following, you tell her to put on some clothes, and she puts on her mother's, then follow the line of conversation, and she'll become a Jedi ...... not. The conversation ends with "[Failure] I have not seen your stance, your heart, etc..."

So, I'm concluding that there must be a lack of influence. But, at the specific places where I'm supposed to gain influence... none.

Hm. You should have gotten nearly enough influence with her merely by sparring with her. Check her alignment meter in relation to your character's. If you have enough influence with her it should be almost the same.

Also, when I start the conversation "I wanted to talk to you about Atris." it becomes [influence: Failure]

That's supposed to happen. She'll only talk about Atris when you have a little influence with her. When you have a lot of influence with her, she clam up re Atris.

So then, I think it's because I held back her levels and she's pissed off because of that. I leveled her up, and... nope.

I've always reserved her level ups till after Jedifying her, and never had any problems.

By the way, must the 'ask about mommy's robes -> become jedi' sequence be said in the Ebon Hawk?

I can't imagine why it would matter. I've always done it after the first time I sparred with her though, and on the ship, so...

Hm. Could you have missed a line or two of dialog about Handmaiden's mother when talking to Kreia? Try talking to Kreia again to see if anything crops up.

I suggest going through every question possible and and every LS dialogue line possible that and the sparring should give you all the influence you need. Eventually you'll be able to ask her anything you want evan about Atris. I also sugest NOT talking to Handmaiden in the polar acadamy that way you can't possible waste any dialogue.

Handmaiden is one of the easiest charecters to train she only takes alot of time.

Disiple is the easiest of all to train. all you have to do is question him and give LS responses and after about ten minutes Disiple can be made a Jedi. I made him a Jedi in the acrives room right after he joined my party.

Mirra also is pritty easy except she has a mix of LS and DS influence gains.

Atton is extremely easy all you have to do is be either extremely DS or LS and be nice to him. You can git pritty much all the influence you need In his conversations just agree to what ever he says. His conversations have to be triggered in the Nar Shadda Refugee sector when the Twilleks call the PC to talk with them.

Bao takes some work because you have to take him with you and then talk to him when you git enough influence.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Disiple is the easiest of all to train. all you have to do is question him and give LS responses and after about ten minutes Disiple can be made a Jedi. I made him a Jedi in the acrives room right after he joined my party.

Ten minutes!? What you made yourself something to eat in the middle? It can be done in two minutes if you skip the annoying diologe.

Eventually you'll be able to ask her anything you want evan about Atris.

Handmaiden will only speak about Atris if your character has a slight amount of influence with her. Once your character gains significant influence with Handmaiden, she will decline to answer questions regarding Atris.

I also sugest NOT talking to Handmaiden in the polar acadamy that way you can't possible waste any dialogue.

That will cause you to miss a very interesting dialog, made much more interesting by having Kreia present when you speak to her.

Hm. You should have gotten nearly enough influence with her merely by sparring with her. Check her alignment meter in relation to your character's. If you have enough influence with her it should be almost the same.

MMmmm yes! She's onlly a bit off light side mastery.

And in reply to Darth Mortis, I've completed Dantooine and Nar Shaddaa, and just finished the first part of Dxun/Onderon. So now I can only go to Korriban. I'm level 23 now.