New Die Hard trailer

Kelverin

Another Bruce Willis movie. Hmm...I shall wait and see if it is any good. Then again, it's another Die Hard. I feel a trend going on here. Stallone got another Rocky and Rambo, now Willis gets a Die Hard. I hope it has a decent plot and not some hoopla that they're gonna just throw at us.

looks like it could be a decent mindless action flick but the jet part just looks...really really bad.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Alien vs. Predator 2.

Oh God, why? I mean, I sat through the first one only because I have an undying love for alien. But then after watching that mess I wanted to barf. :ermm: Now they're making a second one? :) Oh the humanity...

Another Bruce Willis movie. Hmm...I shall wait and see if it is any good. Then again, it's another Die Hard. I feel a trend going on here. Stallone got another Rocky and Rambo, now Willis gets a Die Hard. I hope it has a decent plot and not some hoopla that they're gonna just throw at us.

Eddie Murphy is apparently getting another Beverly Hills Cop too.

Alien vs. Predator 2.

Oh God, why? I mean, I sat through the first one only because I have an undying love for alien. But then after watching that mess I wanted to barf. :ermm: Now they're making a second one? :) Oh the humanity...

When I saw it in theaters, listening to the audience reaction you would have thought it was a comedy.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Eddie Murphy is apparently getting another Beverly Hills Cop too.

For the love of...

When I saw it in theaters, listening to the audience reaction you would have thought it was a comedy.

Same thing with Freddy vs. Jason. I never saw it, but my friends told me it was the greatest comedy they'd ever seen in their lives. Now I wonder if I should have shoveled out the seven bucks and watched that.

Die Hard is a classic, Die Hard 2 was somewhat acceptable as a seqeul, Die Hard 3 was just silly, that whole running around with Samuel Jackson chasing bombs just didn't work, and even Jeremy Irons managed to come off as unimpressive as a criminal mastermind.

This, I don't know, I guess it depends if they can balance the humor anction and suspense. A car chase with a fighterplane seems a litte retareded though.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

While Die Hard 2 was absolutely awful, I thought that Die Hard 3 was a lot of fun.

The trailer did not impress me.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Hollywood should just rename itself to SequelTown.

I loved the first Die Hard, 2nd was awful, 3rd was "ok." I suppose I'll watch this new one when it comes out on cable, but I'm not paying $10 to go see it.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hollywood should just rename itself to SequelTown.

I loved the first Die Hard, 2nd was awful, 3rd was "ok." I suppose I'll watch this new one when it comes out on cable, but I'm not paying $10 to go see it.

Yah, same here. Except for me it'll be Netflix....maybe.

Another Beverly Hills Cop... :down:

Another Rambo? :o

I'm just hoping the new Indiana Jones doesn't completely suck.

And yes, Freddy Vs. Jason IS the greatest comedy ever!!!

We are proud to announce: "Hollywood 2" :o

Nah, too many sequels. And Hollywood whines about dropping profits? :down:

Heck, I haven't even seen Pirates of the Caribbean 2 yet...

I think I'll pass on this too.

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'll just rent it on dvd

:down:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I don't know what you guys are smoking, but John MacLean + bad guys + bullets + explosions = good time.

I thought the second installment was the weakest in the series as well, but still pretty enjoyable.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Hate to say it, but I loved all the Die Hard movies. ;)

You just killed a helicopter with a car!

HA!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Alien vs. Predator 2.

Oh God, why? I mean, I sat through the first one only because I have an undying love for alien. But then after watching that mess I wanted to barf. :thumbsup: Now they're making a second one? :down: Oh the humanity...

Predalien!

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

At least they aren't doing a Predator Versus Alien Versus Terminator mix.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

At least they aren't doing a Predator Versus Alien Versus Terminator mix.

:thumbsup: I hope no movie producers read that! That will be next!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell