Anyone want to lend me a few dollars?

Tale

Ah the joys of a misspent youth!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

My oh my.

That collection has Super Mario RPG. What a fantastic game.

Word! I think I lent that to my neighbor when I was young. He probably sold it for drug money.

So, I bought a new one, along with Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy III, and a redesigned SNES from a college friend for $50!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Sure, nice collection. But why is the last picture included in the ad of a woman with a dog? Is she included too? If she is, I'm bidding.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Sure, nice collection. But why is the last picture included in the ad of a woman with a dog? Is she included too? If she is, I'm bidding.

Here's a trivia question: What possible relation could a woman have to a man selling his entire game collection?

She looks very nice. nice catch.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I would rather buy the gal instead of the games... :down:

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

So... tale... are you the dog in the picture? hahaha just kidding. seriously, if I bought this, I'd have to ebay it myself within a few days. There is simply no more room in this house.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I think some people in this thread think I'm the one selling. I don't want money in exchange for games, I want money so I can buy them!

Would you rther see your youth go all at once or whitted away bit by bit til you are nothing but an empty shell?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Would you rther see your youth go all at once or whitted away bit by bit til you are nothing but an empty shell?

I know Id rather have more money in my pocket.

He's up to $1200 in 24 hours. If this pace keeps up he'll have $12000 by the end of the auction! ;)

He should at least sell the multiple consoles in a separate auction. It doesn't make too much sense to me to include 2 dreamcasts in there.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Who bets that it's his fiancee that put pressure on him to sell everything at once...?

Women can be so evil sometimes ... ;)

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Some women do seem to enjoy setting little tests of loyalty. But then, you might think I left my pants all over the kitchen as a test of loyalty.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.