How was the next day?

Fenghuang

Pie is good.

Today I slept until 5PM, got bitched out by my family for not being up and doing yard/housework with the rest of them even though I've been effing sleep deprived all week due to a combination of insomnia, work, school, and a really long commute and I didn't fall asleep until around 5AM.

So I ate some food, went out and got rid of some weeds with the weedeater until the line broke, then I came inside and watched my hands swell up to several times their normal size.

I am not using the weedeater again.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I slacked off today by going to the movies with my dad. Saw 28 Weeks Later then came home to watch my dad break the lawnmower so that we now have to get a new one. Mom suggested one of those new cordless electric ones, but we have a big lawn that's hard enough to cut with the gas mower. Dad suggested a corded electric mower, but once again we have a big lawn and I hate cords. I suggested sticking with a gas mower, because damnit, I'm the one using it all the time and I dislike the other options. Too bad the go kart lawnmower seems to have disappeared from Canadian Tire this year. :aiee:

Yesterday was cool. I went to visit some friends in Cleveland Heights. We went to some funky bars, including one where I got a Kalamazoo Stout, brewed in Kalamazoo, Michigan. It's a thick, creamy stout, brewed with licorice -- which was surprisingly good!

Then as the night progressed, we regressed to cheap stuff like Miller Lite. Sigh. It wasn't hard to limit my consumption, which was good, seeing as I had to drive myself and my woman home.

Today I did some errands, played a little softball, and had dinner with the mom-in-law.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Rats in evidence last night, now going past daybreak. My houseguest remarked that he hadn't heard any rats... but "a pair of small dogs had thundered across the ceiling once or twice."

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I built cabinets all day and hung out with my niece, the I drank multiple beers and then tried not to get lost driving home, almost worked. Now its spliff time

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Canadians suck

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I have been without Internet access for three days. It's been the worst three days of my life.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

^No pr0n.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I did my good deed for the month.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Rodents reported in all flats in building. Send reinforcements.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Over the weekend I learned to always check that you haven't accidentally hit the diopter adjustment dial on your camera. b060.gif

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

post-16721-1179203206_thumb.jpgIt's disturbing to have mushrooms growing out of a crack in your house. I blame the idiots who lived here before. Depressing and gross.

I have had a bad day... and I can't drink to forget either, it would make me tone deaf.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I've seen a lot of types of fungus and molds in houses, on walls, ceilings, etc, - often pretty large, fuzzy and disgusting patches - but never mushrooms. :blink:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Rofl wow. I would consider that a pretty bad safety hazard. Who knows what's going on in the deep recesses of the house..

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

The spores must have come in through the window and found the damp spot. I hope that's what happened. Luckily there are no 'deep recesses' (like a basement), and that is the only leak in the house.

Oddly there isn't any normal mould/mildew.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

post-16721-1179203206_thumb.jpgIt's disturbing to have mushrooms growing out of a crack in your house. I blame the idiots who lived here before. Depressing and gross.

I have had a bad day... and I can't drink to forget either, it would make me tone deaf.

Heh, reminds me of the first place I stayed when I first moved to Sydney (more as an expeditionary beachhead effort, before the main relocation); I was given a room (in the seven bedroom house) in which mushrooms were growing (out of the wall, not as some sort of botanical adjunct to the house food reserves). Primary cause was a leak from one of the many bathrooms, located above. I didn't stay there very long.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

My allergies are acting up. I hate pollen especially that from pine trees.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Mars has a unique beauty to it as does Europa a moon of Jupitor.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester