How was the next day?

Fenghuang

I've had two reasonably unspectacular days (including today), but last night I had a dream that my girlfriend was unashamedly having sex with some Asian movie star.. in my bedroom.. while I was in the bathroom. And when I went to tell her that I had noticed them, they stopped, but as soon as I left the room they continued! I felt crappy all morning because of a stupid dream! :teehee:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

^lol you have a subconscious fear of Asians

that's funny

As for me, I was supposed to go on a date tonight with the girl I should've (and could've) kissed last time, but she just cancelled since her stupid parents suddenly decided to come over, so she says. So we're going Thursday. If she cancels then too, up hers. I can't be bothered with these games.

Lots of grass fields around here = lots of rats and mice. Not that we actually see them much, but they're there.

And right now we're trying to figure out what to have for dinner. Tacos is sounding likely. Speaking of which, does anyone know if 'el grullense' is actually a word with a definition? I don't find one via googling so maybe it's just a common surname ...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

We have mice around here every now and then. It's great fun watching our dog try to catch them. If they stop moving she can't see them around her big nose. She'll stand there and repeatedly prod it with he nose until it moves and then she'll chase after it. Nearly ran head first into the back of the couch last time. The mouse ran underneath it and she almost didn't stop in time. :D

Chasing mice is much better than chasing wasps. Still hasn't learned from the last time she tried to eat one. <_< Not sure what happened to this one, but it didn't seem to worried about her. It just sat there on the floor while she repeatedly barked at it. We had to capture it and release it outside to make sure she wouldn't eventually try to eat it and get stung again. Dog with bee sting in the mouth = one sad little puffy faced dog. :sad:

I saw a rat in the grounds of the Church the other day. Just wandering in the dappled greenery, making a leisurely pace across the graveyard.

It is the propensity of rats to eat humans that makes me loathe and despise them. That and the tails.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You'd be hating a lot of animals (and plants and the entire cast of the decomposer stage of the ecological web, for that matter) if you were consistent. I am not very pleased with their propensity to empty their tiny little bladders whenever and wherever they are walking, eating, communicating ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

:ermm: I just worked out what that inexplicable stain on the bathroom ceiling is!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Dead rat.

-Elwood Blues

I saw a rat in the grounds of the Church the other day. Just wandering in the dappled greenery, making a leisurely pace across the graveyard.

That's no way to address the local priest. :ermm:

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Anglicans are a lot less formal than their Catholic counterparts ...

I just applied for three short courses: How the Universe Works; Planets: An Introduction; and Introducing Astronomy.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I finished the last little bit of work I wasn't able to finish yesterday and now I don't really have anything to do today.

Pro - I get to dink around on the internet all day.

Con - It can get boring sitting at my desk all day.

I am not sure what kind of people the state usually hires that take as long as they expect me to with the work they give me, but I never have enough to keep me busy. It's not really that big a deal though because I'm okay with being paid $12 an hour to do nothing.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

If you work for yourself, you can turn that extra time into an investment into yourself (study, organising, leisure, what-have-you).

I went to yoga today, then did the second part of my split routine (weights training). I am not really in the mood for boot camp tonight, so I'll skip it (also my back is a little sore after all the core work in yoga and dead-lifting I did).

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Abergavenny is awesome. And Strongbow is the best cider I've ever drank. This is a fortutous trip of epic proprotions.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Abergavenny is awesome. And Strongbow is the best cider I've ever drank. This is a fortutous trip of epic proprotions.

What? Wait? What? You're in the UK?

-Elwood Blues

Hubby hates the store-bought cardboard-like tomatoes so this year he finally decided to grow some. We decided on potted ones since our neglected yard would be too much work to cultivate. The plastic containers he brought home were a lot bigger than I was expecting - I guess he wanted the big tomatoes. :D

tomatoplants1.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

If you work for yourself, you can turn that extra time into an investment into yourself (study, organising, leisure, what-have-you).

This is what I do, for instance, today I had to show up half an hour early because there was a meeting. I ate a free bagel, sat around for an hour, then I went to my cubicle, where I proceeded to sit around for some twenty odd minutes. Then I thought to myself "Self, I should probably finishing those computers I didn't have time to yesterday." "That's an excellent idea Self, let's go do that!" That took about twenty minutes, then I came back and sat around for another hour or so. Then it was lunch time so I went to get lunch, came back to my cubicle and sat around for an hour eating. Then my boss found me some work to do so I did that, it took about twenty minutes. Then I came back and sat around some more. Then he found me a little more work to do that took thirty minutes. Then I sat at my desk for another hour, then I fell asleep for an hour. Then my boss woke me up and told me it was time to go home.

I get paid $12 an hour for this. This is California's taxpayer money at work people. My job would be really boring if I didn't have internet.

Edited by Fenghuang

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP