How was the next day?

Fenghuang

Half day of work today!!

This afternoon, I'll be driving up to my parents' house in NJ with my girlfriend for the weekend. They've made reservations to go out to a nice little Italian restaurant tonight. (One thing I miss greatly about Jersey is the fabulous little hole-in-the-wall Italian restaurants that are in absolutely every town. Virginia is sorely lacking in this department. Must not be enough mafia connections or something.) Tomorrow, my girlfriend will go to my sister's bridal shower, and I'll go with my Dad to help him pick out his tuxedo.

After a sleeping off a gruesome hangover(I blame that Tapio Viina), I was at first worried over missing all the trains to home. Luckily, all the potheads were going to my hometown for a resupply and I got a ride.

Such is student life.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

My day's been good. I'm "working from home" today, because of construction at work. They're expanding our office , and today they were knocking down a fairly large wall. Supposedly, they're going to put up a plastic wall, but there will probably to be dust everywhere on Monday anyway.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

You

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I took a peak at my evaluation today from work. I scored the second lowest possible score on reliability. Then I noticed that my boss had underlined 'rarely shows up for work on time'. Heh. Then, under the next section labeled 'absenteeism' they gave me the same score as well, since the 'rarely shows up' thing was repeated there. That's total bull****, however, since I used maybe three sick days last year. Ah well, them's the breaks.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I have to fill out a W8BNE(or something akin) form for the US government.

It's teeth-grinding.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I took a peak at my evaluation today from work. I scored the second lowest possible score on reliability. Then I noticed that my boss had underlined 'rarely shows up for work on time'. Heh. Then, under the next section labeled 'absenteeism' they gave me the same score as well, since the 'rarely shows up' thing was repeated there. That's total bull****, however, since I used maybe three sick days last year. Ah well, them's the breaks.

He doesn't like you.

As a comparison: I have never called in sick in my entire life.

I work for myself. If I take time off, I don't get to charge the client for it.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I spent 30 minutes touching up a cropped section from a photo, where I thought I had managed to catch a "smiling" cow chewing a piece of grass. Seriously.

But then I went away for a bit and when I came back, my eyes shifted focus or something, beause I suddenly realized what I thought were teeth was a reflection off the cow's wet nose. I actually freaked out a for second - the illusion of smiling cow has been so convincing I thought my files were suddenly all corrupted.

Moments like those make for weird mornings.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I go to work even when I am sick since there is no one to cover my shift.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Tomorrow, my girlfriend will go to my sister's bridal shower, and I'll go with my Dad to help him pick out his tuxedo.

I hope you are ready for the renewed onslaught ... :sorcerer:

Yeah, my girlfriend ended up seated next to my grandmother, who got rather tipsy and spent a considerable portion of the shower offering unsolicited advice on how to get me to propose.

Overall, though, the weekend went well. The drive back to VA yesterday was a bit rough due to lots of rain and strong wind gusts, but we made it in one piece.

Fantastically uninteresting day as every day in the past 2 weeks has been....generally involves waking up, studying for exams, breakfast, drop female friend home, come back and study, lunch, study, dinner, slack the rest of the evening/night away.

Hoorah for repetitiveness, only two more months of it!

Well I went in to work a good 55 minutes early today. They'll probably mark me down as being five minutes late. But on teh plus side, they did let me sneak out a couple of hours early so I could go buy my new vehicle. Then after that came the runaround, what with having to insure it and whatnot. Then it was off to ma and pa's to clean out the old puddlejumper. It took quite a bit longer than normal, since I'd clean a bit and then play fetch with teh puppy for twenty minutes or so.

I'm filthy right now, and smell like a canine, but that damn pup is so cute I don't really mind....

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

My cat ran away 72 hours ago. He has not come back. Cold with rain tonight.

So I can only assume that he's out there, cold, either starving or dead. This ****ing sucks, I'll tell you.

At least I have exactly 1,000 posts. Hooray me. Give me a medal.

*edit - I miss my cat.

Edited by Pop

What the heck is a snugglebunny, and how do you have it with someone else?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

My training and dieting continues apace, although my knees are feeling sore and pulpy.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

My cat ran away 72 hours ago. He has not come back. Cold with rain tonight.

So I can only assume that he's out there, cold, either starving or dead.

The cat will (hopefully) return as soon as it gets too hungry to stay away.

Hopefully.

If he hasn't been spayed, then he might be having a load of fun with the locals. If he has, he might be living up to the worst fears of the environmental conservationists and eating rare birds.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT