So what darth name should Jacen Solo be?

Update: The voting phase is now complete. To find out which of the five candidates -- Darth Acheron, Darth Caedus, Darth Judicar, Darth Paxis or Darth Taral -- has been selected as Jacen's Sith name, you'll have to pick up Sacrifice, the fifth book in the Legacy of the Force series, when it comes out this May. The Grand Prize Winner will be recognized on the acknowledgement page of this book. Thanks to everyone who participated.

The Darth Who contest closed at 12:00 am EST on February 27, 2007.

It's really hard to think of a Darth name that doesn't sound incredibly lame. Revan and Malak were both pretty good, much better than Tyrannus and Grievous. None of these five options is particularly good or particularly bad, in my opinion.

Is Jacen Solo some relation to Han Solo?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Darth Paxis :woot:

Acheron and Caedus aren't too bad, others on other hand... :woot:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I thought "Pax Romana". "Darth Peace", heh heh :woot:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Darth Whinybutt

:woot::woot::)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Darth Hrea

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

If it were Jaina, Darth Hawt would have been an option...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Darth Darth Binx!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Darth Carth

DAWUSS

Those five finalist names suck. The movie Darths all have a recognizeable violent or dominating meaning behind them.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Darth Ass-kicker?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Darth Bling Bling :ermm:

Edited by Xard