Art Blog Farewell!

Jessica Edge

Greetings Obsidianites!

Just a quick note to make sure you all remember to check out the very last Obsidian Art Challenge! Head on over to see how our fantastical artists have translated a given shape into their very own amazing artery:

http://obsidianartchallenge.blogspot.com

Be sure to send some shout outs to our wondrous artists before you go!

Thank ye kindly!

:wub:

Last one? Noooooo! :wub:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Some kinda dragon was the first image that comes to my mind when I saw the referance line. So I found Happy Street Sweeper much more creative. I also liked Man of Leisure but may fave is Happy Sweeper.

centinexx.png

This was a great idea for an art challenge. Loved it.

Sad to see it's the last, at least for a while, tho. :thumbsup:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

So... If I stop buying Obsidian games you have more time for the Art Blog, right? I just might do that. :teehee:

Of course, if you and everyone else stops buying the games, we still won't have any Art Blog. In fact, we wouldn't have this forum either! :):o

Let me get back to sleeping. I'm tired...

So... If I stop buying Obsidian games you have more time for the Art Blog, right? I just might do that. :sorcerer:

Of course, if you and everyone else stops buying the games, we still won't have any Art Blog. In fact, we wouldn't have this forum either! :(:o

But the blog said that you guys are too busy and I thought... :sad: In this wretched reality there is only bad choices and it seems I

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

:sad:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

So... If I stop buying Obsidian games you have more time for the Art Blog, right? I just might do that. :shrugz:

Of course, if you and everyone else stops buying the games, we still won't have any Art Blog. In fact, we wouldn't have this forum either! :):o

But the blog said that you guys are too busy and I thought... :sad: In this wretched reality there is only bad choices and it seems I

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

We miss You Art Blog...

d020.gif

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

It's nice to see so many comments on here. :)

Hooray for zombies! With them around there's always the chance that something else can happen in the future. :brows:

Hee hee, pick the artist from their posting style ... in this case a penchant for atypical font colours, like #2E8B57. :teehee:

On a more serious note, zombies are an essential but dangerous element of game life. Remember, children, if you see one don't pick it up but instead run and tell a chainsaw wielding adult. :sorcerer:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT