What ship would you fly?

A customised Star Destroyer, with enough firepower and speed to keep me safe from the many, many people who want to see my head on a wall.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

I want to fly the Nebuchadnezar... but thats not SW, so I'll take the Hawk.

And I'd go to the Star Forge, and if its not there anymore, then I'll conquer the rakatan world. :) *laughs maniacally*

EDIT: ok, so I'd go to manaan. Boring as hell, but so peaceful.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I want to fly the Nebuchadnezar... but thats not SW, so I'll take the Hawk.

And I'd go to the Star Forge, and if its not there anymore, then I'll conquer the rakatan world. :devil: *laughs maniacally*

EDIT: ok, so I'd go to manaan. Boring as hell, but so peaceful.

I wonder what the chances of finding a good chippie on Manaan are? :lol:

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

I would get a Cobra Mk. III and find a profitable trade route, like the Sol - Barnards Star route >_

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'd take the Basilisk War Droid.

The KOTOR2 version, that is. Not the lame "armadillo-alike" one.

thats kindof a bad choice, since you'd land once and then you wouldn't be able to use it. IT can't fly much either, it just crashes while shooting.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

• 1 month later...

The ability to fly a starship is insignificant next to the power of the force.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

The ability to fly a starship is insignificant next to the power of the force.

Maybe, but then you can't go on vacation spots like Hoth or Dagobah...

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Now I've got the tune "Sy Borg" going through my head, from Frank Zappa's Joe's Garage

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

I hear that R2 droid has some pretty neat attachments ...

He could fly in episodes 2-3 but not 4-6. :yucky:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

• 2 weeks later...
I prefer the Lady Luck.

I'd go hunt me some Twi'Lek Ho

Amen to dat brudda!!

I love the YV-100.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/YV-100_light_freighter

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

im still laughing at the fact that there were 2 options of ships given in this thread, and hardly anyone read that part

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Out of those two ships i would take the Hawk as it seems to break down far less often then the Falcon. However if i can pick any ship i would have to go with the good old Imperial Class star destroyer. I mean massive firepower and shielding yet still able to match the Falcon in speed in a straight line, definitely my pick. Of course i would need several tens of thousands of people to help me fly it, but i am sure i can find them.

If I could only pick between the two, I'd say the falcon. Twin quadlaser turrets, a pair of concussion missile launchers, .5 past lightspeed AND it made the kessel run in less than 12 parsecs. Aside from those two, I'd probably pick the Jade Shadow.