PS3 selling?

Azure79

I've been trying to keep track of exclusives on 360 and PS3 that I want, as most of the games I want are cross platform, so whoever gets the edge on exclusives is the one I'll get... so far they're equal. But if the Xbox is any indication, the exclusives I want for 360 will end up on PC(Fable 2, Mass Effect). With the PS3's blu-ray, so far its looking like this christmas I'll be looking into a PS3.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Nah. Sega Saturn had some good games before it died.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I see that Sony has ditched the entry-level PS3 model (available only in the US): the one with a 20GB drive. Not many people bought this model (can't recall the percentage off-hand, but it was low).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

PS3 is going the way of Sega Saturn.

I dunno, I think it has a bigger chance to succeed than the Saturn. The "must have" exclusives aren't out yet, and I'm sure Metal Gear Solid 4 and Final Fantasy XIII are going to push some systems. Also, the Saturn wasn't very technically advanced. Sure it had a CD drive, but they just stuck that in there because the Playstation was going CD. It was still a 32 bit system while the PS1 and N64 were 64 bit.

What Sony needs to do is rip off Sega's marketing and bust out a Segata Sanshiro character. Greatest. Mascot. Ever.

Edited by Oerwinde

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'm fairly certain the PS1 was a 32 bit system.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'm fairly certain the PS1 was a 32 bit system.

After some research... the problems weren't that it was a 32 bit system and the PS1 and 64 weren't, it was that it had no dev tools, so devs had to write in assembly to get games to run smoothly, and that it was designed to render quadrilaterals, while all the devs were set up to develop using triangles.

Devastatorsig.jpg

What Sony needs to do is rip off Sega's marketing and bust out a Segata Sanshiro character. Greatest. Mascot. Ever.

I totally agree. Greatest. Mascot. Ever. I loved the House of the Dead commercial. The whole thing just seems so ridiculous. "You must play Sega Saturn! Play, until your fingers break!" :)

I like the part of the song about sex being a petty concern and wastes time you could use playing sega saturn.

Devastatorsig.jpg