Starwars on the Wii

Ok so that now that the Nintendo Wii is out what do think about a starwars game for the Wii?

I think that a starwars game on the Wii would be alwsome.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron IV: X-Wing Commander

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Lightsaber combat would be vary intresting but I don't Know if Wii's mottion sensors are advanced enough for that.

yeh if they do release a star wars lightsaber combat game like star wars jedi academy or something, it should be total fun!! :brows::x The only problem with tht would tht it would be quite dangerous and restricted....if you think about it, imagine a two player game like that, two people swinging their remotes around....... :sweat:

yeah thats true also it would be really easy to kill yourself. However the game could have a no self dammge mode.

you would also need 4 controlers incase both people want to duelwield.

Despite all this DBZ Budaki is on the Wii so thier is some way of doing combat

They could do the training game that Luke does on the Millennium Falcon, with a blindfold and a Wii controller, and you have to sense where the ball is. I suppose you'd need surround sound and to make the ball hum, unless there really are force-sensitive people out there.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

thats a good idea but it would probably be only good for the tutorial lv or a minigame

However peole could and would cheat and not ware a blind fold, but as Obi-won said "your eys can decieve you don't trust them" so thier cheatting might not help them.

the problem of Wii lightsaber fighting is that it requires a lot of room to be able to fight, which meens thiers potental for people to hurt each other, crash into something in their hours or simply have thier fighting abilitys restricted to the space they have. Also it would be just about imposible for the Wii to incorporat kicks into combat because thiers no controller that I know of that ataches to the foot. Thier would also need to be wireless controlers so that people don't git tangle in the wires or unplug the controller. As far as internet goes no one with dialup would evan be able to participate let alone stad a chance against someone with broadband.

Despite all the fix able problems, some needing more attention to others, the figthing would still be awsome and revolutionary, one large step tords the futue of interactive gaming.

Edited by ghosta

This is a nice idea! If its online, you could meet with thousand other "Jedi." :D

It's called Star Wars Galaxies, the NGE

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

This is a nice idea! If its online, you could meet with thousand other "Jedi." :D

It's called Star Wars Galaxies, the NGE

Pardon the question but what does NGE mean

I was under the impression that they were working on a Wii starwars game for some reason. (I seem to recall that one of the very first SW games was on a Nintendo system, so I would sort of assume LA and Nintendo would be happy working together). Guess I was wrong *shrugs*

Well, I think it's only a natural step for LA to go ahead and make a Star Wars game for the Wii with the motion sensitive controller that can easily take advantage of lightsaber fighting. It seems like a no-brainer to me.