NWN2: Current Bugs for FTR

Hello, I am a Staff member of The Forgotten Realm server for NWN2. Our head creator of the server, Tyler (aka Hari Seldom) has been working with you guys on fixing a problem regarding the ranger class crashing servers when trying to level past 13. I know you guys are working on fixing this problem in the new patch 1.05.

We have discovered there is another problem similar to this with the Druid class now. It may be related to the ranger bug but we are unsure. It may however be related to polymorphing. This seems to happen when palyers are leveling between 7-11.

Another bug we found was the spell Creeping Doom. When a player casts this on another player and he dies, then respawns and continues to take damage for about 3 deaths in a row.

There has been a very long and waiting bug to be fixed, but any buff spell such as flame, enchantment, bless, holy sword (ect. that gives weapon or armor bonus) will seem to reset its duration or stay permenantly buffed upon a server reset or crash.

Heres another problem players are having, not sure if this is related to picking Practiced Spellcaster, Persistent Spell, or Spellcasting Prodigy feats. I'm not quite sure yet what he picked or even picked for that matter where these feats.

RavenBlackheart wrote:

Hello

I just leveled my character Crom Mancrusher to level 11 (sorc,eldrich knight). I gained some new spell (didnt remove any..) and all was fine till i logged out. When I try to log back in I get this error message:

"Invalid character-Player login refused- illigal spells removed"

do anyone know whats wrong, and can a DM plz fix it?

Regards

-Raven-

Edited by Sherincal420

Hi Sherincal420,

I will send you a PM so you can upload the druid file so we can take a look at it. I'll let you know in the e-mail if we need the other player's character (sorc/Eldritch Knight) as well.

Rob

Hello, I am a Staff member of The Forgotten Realm server for NWN2. Our head creator of the server, Tyler (aka Hari Seldom) has been working with you guys on fixing a problem regarding the ranger class crashing servers when trying to level past 13. I know you guys are working on fixing this problem in the new patch 1.05.

We have discovered there is another problem similar to this with the Druid class now. It may be related to the ranger bug but we are unsure. It may however be related to polymorphing. This seems to happen when palyers are leveling between 7-11.

Another bug we found was the spell Creeping Doom. When a player casts this on another player and he dies, then respawns and continues to take damage for about 3 deaths in a row.

There has been a very long and waiting bug to be fixed, but any buff spell such as flame, enchantment, bless, holy sword (ect. that gives weapon or armor bonus) will seem to reset its duration or stay permenantly buffed upon a server reset or crash.

Heres another problem players are having, not sure if this is related to picking Practiced Spellcaster, Persistent Spell, or Spellcasting Prodigy feats. I'm not quite sure yet what he picked or even picked for that matter where these feats.

RavenBlackheart wrote:

Hello

I just leveled my character Crom Mancrusher to level 11 (sorc,eldrich knight). I gained some new spell (didnt remove any..) and all was fine till i logged out. When I try to log back in I get this error message:

"Invalid character-Player login refused- illigal spells removed"

do anyone know whats wrong, and can a DM plz fix it?

Regards

-Raven-

While speaking of bugs the "Print Screen" function no longer works. I don't know if this is 1.05 related since I was able to use it when I first installed it.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

• 3 weeks later...