Save not going through

Well I i'm gonna admit I have used a cheat (Completed the game first) well I re-started over this time as lightside with a bit of cheats.

Anyways I'm nar shadda and this is where atton get's hunted by those twin twilek sisters well I beat them (By hiding behind a counter and shooting they can't seem to do anything if you do that. Well it then turned to my character and I'm lying down on the floor and then I get up from the lost jedi that I was looking for anyways I get up and go to vogga well I had to log then and I did saved it and logged.

Next time I played it doesn't load the whole save and then crashes. Tried updating but the FTP server is down or ist? Anyone help with the UK patch thanks.

What kind of cheats? Did you use the savegame editor to change a weird variable that might have done something "bad"?

Beyond that, all I can suggest is to re-load an earlier save, or perhaps the auto-save if you have no other. It's possible the save is just corrupt.

If you do load an earlier save and it works, remember to re-save in a new slot just in case.

Not sure what you mean about the FTP server being down. If you're unable to download a patch from a site at the moment, then just try later?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts