How was your day?

><FISH'>

Took the day off and played Civ 4 Warlords. Made lemonade. Tidied house.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Got into a fender bender on the way in this morning. I was rear ended at a traffic light. I drive a Dodge 2500 pickup with an iron trailer hitch that sticks out from the bumper about 10 centimeters. I was hit by a Corvette. It got blue paint all over my trailer hitch! I don't even eant to tell you what it did to his hood and front spoiler. I felt bad for the guy.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

The last couple days I finally figured out what I was doing wrong and can now usually get acceptable photo prints out of Canon printer. The color's still not quite what I see on my monitor, but at least they look decent, so I can be more confident they'd print acceptably on other printers. So that was nice. Now I need to find a good printing service, for non-personal prints.

Hubby and I bounced around downtown most of last night - among other things, he wanted books on grinding your own telescope lenses - and I was somewhat astounded by the fact there are now 3 large Barnes & Nobles within 5 miles of each other. *shakes head*

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

That has the makings of a bad Reality TV show. HOUSE SWAP!

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Guest Accept

Today i woke up.

And for a couple hours ago i ate chicken, with some sort of potatoes.

Then i watched a hockeygame on TV, HV 71 - MoDo.

Now i'm here. Mmkay'.

And soon i'm gonna go for bed, since the clock here is 22.00. :) Z

Edited by Accept

today I was crunching with my team to finish our high school yearbook.

I'm the yearbook clubs unoffical treasure; I was appointed early in the year when it was just the few starting members but I lost my possition when we had elections. Despite this the ellected treasurer doesn't do anything so I have to do everything. :sad:

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

high school is a waste of time you should just quit and let that sob do the work. Its not like youll get any credit for it and you are doing it for all the wrong reasons trust me. Doing work is over rated.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Hubby said "I don't want to mess w/your main HD settings while you're using it" so I inserted a 2nd 500GB HD and this time XP sees it all. That might be enough for a while. :lol:

Re-organized my computer den. Busy bee.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

My head hurts.

I spend about 20

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

After work this morning I had to walk through a thunderstorm to get groceries and then walk home.

I did a very good drown rat impression.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

After work this morning I had to walk through a thunderstorm to get groceries and then walk home.

I did a very good drown rat impression.

At least it's not snowing anymore.

Thomas Sowell

True, or it could have been more freezing rain. Freezing rain is the worse.

high school is a waste of time you should just quit and let that sob do the work. Its not like youll get any credit for it and you are doing it for all the wrong reasons trust me. Doing work is over rated.

*Walsh lets his expression do the work*

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I just woke up, so my day so far is blurry and indistinct.

After summer-like weather, it's supposed to get cold and rainy again. It's hard to take pictures in the rain. I need a mini-umbrella lens attachment. :woot:

Good: Ordered the components for my new desktop. :woot: Went shopping at Costco, which is always fun. While there, I was able to get one of the last cases of Smithwick's they had (They don't usually carry it, but apparently they ordered a shipment for St. Patrick's day). =]

Bad: Dreary weather. I seem to have a developing head cold. All my shopping has cost me nearly 2 grand.

On balance, I'd say it's a good day.

Edited by Enoch

Good: Ordered the components for my new desktop. :thumbsup: Went shopping at Costco, which is always fun. While there, I was able to get one of the last cases of Smithwick's they had (They don't usually carry it, but apparently they ordered a shipment for St. Patrick's day). :lol:

Bad: Dreary weather. I seem to have a developing head cold. All my shopping has cost me nearly 2 grand.

On balance, I'd say it's a good day.

Family remedy is to eat raw ginger and drink real ale. I have never regretted attempting this remedy.

-Elwood Blues

Saw Appleseed, which was awesome. Best hard scifi ova ever. FF 12 was also fine.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

it's a sunday and i'm at work

usually a combination for a really really bad day, but today has been surprisingly good

on the way to work, stopped off at a cafe for a coffee, and was served by the most amazingly gorgeous girl. as i was leaving she stopped me and gave me her number

so i've been in a pretty damn good mood all day :-

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!