How was your day?

><FISH'>

I just got up an hour ago, now I have to go to work in 20 minutes. And its raining pretty hard because I live in Vancouver.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Today was meh. Yesterday was much better.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I went to work as usual this morning, tired as a dog. After eight hours of relatively unexciting job tasks, I went home and found out that my pre-order of STALKER did not lie and wait for me in my mail. It'd better arrive tomorrow or Webhallen is going to receive a very angry email!!

Now I'm just idling time because I don't want to go to bed.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I spent the entire day working on redesigning a South Florida microwave network that delivers T1s to the sites belonging to a major cellular carrier. Tons o fun!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I spent the entire day working on redesigning a South Florida microwave network that delivers T1s to the sites belonging to a major cellular carrier. Tons o fun!

Pretty good. Working on tasks that I like, and finally secured a copy of PuzzleQuest for the DS, which I have been very excited about. Looking forward to cooking tonight and maybe playing some frisbee.

My blood! He punched out all my blood! - Meet the Sandvich

Woke after 4,5 hours of sleep to get coffee, attended social studies classes which was decent fun, I'm a auditative learner supposedly. After that, spent three hours writing notes about the formation of US constitution and government. Then finished Montgomery's Ways of Reading and got more coffee. Dinner was pizza, which means a horrible pan of roadkill and cheese, but it was cheap enough. Read some Lodge's structural criticism and agreed.

Now I'm contemplating on whether to sleep to awaken for even more coffee or watch an episode of Mushishi and one of Bleach. This Noir soundtrack is very good though, so I'm not bored.

A nice enough day, all in all.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

meh... could have been better, but then any day I work could have been a heap better... now to study to become a irrigation district guy and start earning more than my 4 year degree brother.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

[quote name=>

Where's my dinner?

Pretty good... and lazy. I had Thai food for lunch. I love Thai.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I had another successful session and the characters are progressing nicely. The players are slowly figuring out the enemy Ghalasi, the chaositech-based Warforge but haven't quite figured out the purpose of the Obelisk pointing downward into the rift that leads to the Sea of Souls. One player thinks it is a weapon and he is right! BWAAHAAAHAAAA!

So, all they have to do is to figure out how to destroy about a hundred or so constructs, and cybered humanoids, and Ghalasi itself before they find a way to activate the obelisk and destroy all the unborn souls of the world. :p

So far this has been a good day!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Crap. Well meaning people messing with my work, my mouse is retarded. Automated call centers. :p The weather is sucking the life out of me. So tired. Can't sleep, too hot, get headache. Internet faulty. Sentence fragment. Bored.

That is how my day is, and was. And it was too short to be a rant.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Went down to Denver for a NIN listening party. Basically I stood around in a theater and listened to the new album over the sound system. It was quite impressive, definitely music meant for systems with thick bottom ends.

After that we walked down to the 16th Street PF Chang's and ate exorbinantly overpriced food. But the waitress was cute. So that was a good day, I'd say.

Today was pretty good. I got a call from a fax machine. It called back even after I told it I didn't know morse code.

Edited by Blank

Yesterday started with a late-out-of-bed-rush-breakfast-dressing-up-start-the-car-and-leave-for-work-that-I-hate.

Again.

I did a lot of work at... work though. Didn't slack off too much which is always good.

Did 12 nestings, which was twice as much as the other two. Combined.

I rock! :p

Once back home I checked on our little pug. She's been sick for a couple of days.

Then we went out for groceries. I hate shopping for food but I love spending time with my lovely pregnant wife.

We had dinner watching wednesday's Lost, then we dove into the first two episodes of Jericho. Good show!

A pretty standard day.

Now it's friday morning. I had another late-out-of-bed-rush-breakfast-dressing-up-start-the-car-and-leave-for-work-that-I-hate but this being friday, it ain't so bad.

Quite uninteresting social activities, **** talking, getting bored while waiting start of teh futsal exercise. Meh, still nearly two and half hours.

Maybe I should play something. Or start writing again, I've had pause for last few weeks.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)