Kotor 3 News!!!!

acuaalyy i havve nno iidea aabout k3 bbut ii jjust wdwanted to eat

um ur not from japan.... im ur sister. but anyway is kotor 3 just gonna be on the 360? bc i dont really wanna buy one

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

That guy is nearly as big moron as OPG

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'm just stating facts in this oxymoron world

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

And if he (I guess he is he) really is your brother try to make him behave himself :lol:

behave urself stupid (hes laughing evily as i write this. he likes pissing ppl off hahaha)

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

So he is just another childish moron? Wow, who could've guessed...

And no reason to switch Angsty Teen mood on, only one I'm having broblems with is your brother. Such idiotic behavior just causes him troubles in life

illl tell him that. ill beat him up today or something.

oh and i was calling the much loved brother stupid lololol. bc he is hahahhaha. hes like iknow so much about star wars and im like thats cool. someone could prolly delete this topic now....

That guy is nearly as big moron as OPG

at least OPG is more understandable than this n00bie.

I don't have the best grammar or spelling but trying to be understood is important.

There are a few ranks within n00bies: 1) idiotic n00bies and even worse 2) moronic n00bies

Idiotic n00bies are much better than moronic n00bies. Also I do consider OPG an Idiotic n00b and this n00b, due to his barely understandable english, is a moronic n00b.

Guest Accept
There are a few ranks within n00bies: 1) idiotic n00bies and even worse 2) moronic n00bies

Don't forget 3) - Pure Idiotic Moron of a n00b.

Wich is the category who fits best to him, imo. :lol: