Disciple...

If I understood right ... you don't get Disciple in the same spot as Handmaiden. He's on one of the 4 "main" planets; you have to discover him. Dantoonie I think? The one w/the crystal cave.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

If I understood right ... you don't get Disciple in the same spot as Handmaiden. He's on one of the 4 "main" planets; you have to discover him. Dantoonie I think? The one w/the crystal cave.

Ah I remember reading that now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

RedSignature.jpg

Yeah, he's on Dantooine. You have to go into the old Jedi Academy that's been ruined and you'll find him in one of the rooms that's been locked. Unlock the doors somehow and then you'll find him just sitting there meditating. Engage in conversation and then he'll ask to join you. It's so easy to train him as a Jedi right after if you have a high persuasion skill level. Or even if you don't. Just answer what he wants to here.

So, that's where he is. But then again...How many actually did want to recruit him? It's like asking for a punch to the gut...for some folks. Others seem to enjoy him. I guess you'll make up your mind.

yah my cbros played male games before me so they got hand maiden so i didnt get handmaiden bc i did a girl game but i didnt know u got disiciple yet so i replayed most of the game bc i thought i screwed up

it stunk

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

Guest Accept
So as female you get the Disciple instead of Handmaiden???

That's true, yes. :)

But Handmaiden pwnz the Disciple in every way. =]

He is one of the few characters (if you like me, avoid turning him into a jedi) who can make use of the rather comprehensive collection of heavy armours you end up with. Let him stay a soldier and give him your best rifle and armour. Unfortunately, there was no ball-gag among the equipment you could make him wear.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

If you do turn him into a Jedi, you'll probably want to let him level up as a solider a bit first to get more fighting feats. It's what I always did and he was Jedi enough.

The armor thing - I always wished there were more who had the option to wear heavy armor.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Disciple's battle cries get on my nerves.

Disciple's presence on my ship gets on my nerves. I nearly fell to the Dark Side so I could kill that perfect pain in the butt. But he did serve one purpose of giving me med packs.

If you're going to keep Disciple around, just turn down the volume of your game or listen to some music when he speaks. It's easier and less frustrating that way.

Remember, if you download TSLRP, if you are female and you turn Atton to the DS:

He'll kill Disciple for you on Malachor V.

Also, see to it that you make Atton angry at Disciple in the origianl game to get some 'confrontational' scenes between Atton and Disciple.

Edited by SilentScope001