What are you playing now?

Darque

I just got beaten by the side boss Omega-Id. What I don't understand is how he one shot all of my characters except for the cute little girl character I hate. And she almost beat him.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm slowly working my way through the Redding mines, killing wanamingos with my shotgun. Not exactly the best part of the game.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm slowly working my way through the Redding mines, killing wanamingos with my shotgun. Not exactly the best part of the game.

That would be Modoc :yucky:

My computer crashed and cannibalized itself for the third time in a month, so I've got **** for games atm. Time to bust out Guitar Hero 2. And I hate rhythm games.

the last mission for nod... Every time I'm close to winning the damn scrin come and kill the top Cyard.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Dark Waters mod for NWN2.

I'm having fun, although it's more like an adventure game than an RPG. The voice acting is almost universally awful. Death's understudy (Discworld anyone?) is one of the exceptions.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Dark Waters mod for NWN2.

I'm having fun, although it's more like an adventure game than an RPG. The voice acting is almost universally awful. Death's understudy (Discworld anyone?) is one of the exceptions.

DOWNLOADING NOW!

Emperor of the Fading Suns

Tribes: Vengeance

Homeworld 2

Hitman: Blood Money

Once I get home, that is. Man, it is gonna be so cool.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Final Fantasy XII, Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 and Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin.

Hoping to at least wrap one or two up in the near future as I'll have God of War II and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner on my plate soon enough.

"When the foul sore of envy corrupts the vanquished heart, the very exterior itself shows how forcibly the mind is urged by madness. For paleness seizes the complexion, the eyes are weighed down, the spirit is inflamed, while the limbs are chilled, there is frenzy in the heart, there is gnashing with the teeth."

Im also playing me some pokemans diamond so far its just decent. When I was just a little youngin the first pokemon was amazing but that kind of nastolgia kind of passes :wowey:

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I think I just beat Xenosaga Episode III. Erde Kaiser Sigma is one sick spell, especially with the Heaven's Door ring. Kill the final boss for only 2 EP!

Aww

The character that looks like Elly (Nephilim) and the character that looks like Fei (Abel) hand in hand.

Edited by Tale

Guitar Hero II

dah na na na na na na na ner ner ner ner ner ner nah dah dah dah dah dah dee doo doo doo doo dahhhhhh.

the shift manager at gamestop spent most of his time (while I was there) playing sweet child of mine on the demo we have loaded.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'm waiting for patches/updates on the two games I really want to play right now: the 1.2 M2:TW patch, and the non-beta 1.32 version of OOO for Oblivion. The former release date has not been announced, but I've read on the Bethsoft forums that the latter should be out by Saturday.

So I fired up a game of Civ IV: Warlords to pass the time. Got an interesting start as Mali, with a sickening amount of food resources around my capitol (playing on Prince difficulty), but no luxuries anywhere to be found nearby. Happiness, thus, is a major concern, which led me to break my normal practice and adopt Confucionsim as my state religion-- I usually avoid this so as not to anger my neighbors. The game looks nice on my new rig (once I figured out how to install/run it on Vista), although 1440X900 makes the text rather small.

I'm also debating whether to try out Dark Messiah of M&M. It came free with my video card, so I'll probably give it whirl at some point. Any impressions?

Yeah, don't count on the demo to give you any real information. More of an FPS than an RPG.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'm also debating whether to try out Dark Messiah of M&M. It came free with my video card, so I'll probably give it whirl at some point. Any impressions?

I consider Dark Messiah of Might and Magic to be one of the best PC games of the past couple years.

However, impressions of the game may be different depending on playstyles. I judge most action RPGs that have a stealth option by the playability of stealth characters.

Oblivion = fail.

DMoMM = own and win

Edited by Tale

I got a few old Xbox titles.

Ninja Gaiden Black is quite possibly the best action game ever made. Too bad about the camera.

I also obtained Crimson Skies, a combat flight game involving swashbuckling dodfights in an alternative reality 1930's setting. Very nice from what little I've played so far. Nice orchestrated music.

Panzer Dragoon Orta - which was just recently added to the 360 backwards compatibility list - is in the mail. On-rails shooter. We'll see.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Guitar Hero II

dah na na na na na na na ner ner ner ner ner ner nah dah dah dah dah dah dee doo doo doo doo dahhhhhh.

the shift manager at gamestop spent most of his time (while I was there) playing sweet child of mine on the demo we have loaded.

Probably one of the most addicting games evar.

EVAR.

Just tried playing Adam Miller's Dark Waters, but once I got control, the Free Camera was broken. It would not rotate automatically to follow my moving character's facing. So, no more of that.

Of course, now I want to start back on building my campaign. *sigh* never enough time in the day

Edited by Tale

Replaying Silent Storm.

Fallout 3 should be made with this engine. Or any 3D X-Com engine with destructible environments and awesome physics. + destructible bodies with localized damage.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

If only the maps in Silent Storm had been bigger.. It was so.. claustrophobic to play around in those tiny black boxes containing the minuscule maps.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm back to playing with the NWN2 toolset. After trying a couple popular modules on the vault, I came away extremely annoyed and I'm not satisfied being a passive whiner.