What are you playing now?

Darque

DQ8 - 110+ hours 8)

Best game EVER!! 8) Well.. almost. Did you do both endings? I actually enjoyed the alternative ending more..

Haha! Haven't seen the first one actually. You know, searching for the mini medals takes time. But thanks to holy-something(spell that clears the area of the monsters. Yes, I've been playing the damn game for 110+ hours and I've still managed to forget the spell's name 8) ) exploration is great fun, so I've no complaints. Also I have an obsession with the alchemy pot. 8)

When it comes to playing games, I'm a complete-ist actually. :)

Edited by karka
centinexx.png

My next two purchases shall be Fallout Collection (and I will finally be able to play F1 :woot: ) and Silent Storm Gold which contains SS and its expansion pack Sentinels :)

Oh just get who is severely pissed off right now. I ordered this from Puolenkuun Pelit last wednesday. I was most happy to see that my game had arrived this early. I still remember waiting and waiting when I ordered EoE DVD...

Anyway, in papers & all everything is just fine - heck, it even reads that I ordered one copy of Fallout Collection.

These damn bastards sended me copy of Fallout 2! Gah, I guess that I should send game back to them and let them send me CORRECT box this time. That however means that I must wait over weekend and far into next week.

Sucks :woot:

I guess I'm going to get NOCD crack from teh internets, patch the game, send my copy back to them and await for correct product. I must admit that urge to ware Fallout 1 grows strong indeed...

Who anyway gets product from selled copies of Fallouts nowadays?

edit: Oh, and I forgot to mention that my cover was damaged too. :sad: Luckily CD is just fine

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

You know, searching for the mini medals takes time. But thanks to holy-something(spell that clears the area of the monsters. Yes, I've been playing the damn game for 110+ hours and I've still managed to forget the spell's name :) ) exploration is great fun, so I've no complaints. Also I have an obsession with the alchemy pot. :)

Well, actually.. I did find ALL the mini medals myself. I won all the arena fights. I even made all the most powerful weapons in the alchemy pot. But you say you're a complete-ist? You will regret saying that after you've "finished" the game (the main story)!! TRUST ME! I will hold you to your word and haunt you throughout Turkey if you try to escape! :*

My next two purchases shall be Fallout Collection (and I will finally be able to play F1 :wub: ) and Silent Storm Gold which contains SS and its expansion pack Sentinels :)

You mean this?

SilentStormGold.jpg

*EVIL GIGGLE*

I rule.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm currently playing Puzzle Quest, DS version.

Despite the goofy name which is hard for anyone to take such game seriously, I only bought it once Penny Arcade recommended the game strongly and wow... Its one damn fine addictive RPG puzzle game.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/03/26

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/03/28

I'll probably end buying it at some point. Played the PC demo and it was damn fun. Besides, my PSP is collecting dust.

centinexx.png

First time I played a handheld game to the point where I'm suffering from painful neck sprain :ermm:

That happened to me when I was younger and carried around a GameBoy. Nowadays, I'm not really into taking expensive portable consoles "outside" so I don't constantly look down and get neck pains. At home, I kind of lay down with my head in a comfortable position when playing the DS so it never bothers me.

First time I played a handheld game to the point where I'm suffering from painful neck sprain >_<

The only problem I have ever had was my wrist going all carpal tunnel and acting up on me after three straight days of Elite Beat Agents with the stupid 2 inch standard DS stylus. >_<

That happened to me when I was younger and carried around a GameBoy. Nowadays, I'm not really into taking expensive portable consoles "outside" so I don't constantly look down and get neck pains. At home, I kind of lay down with my head in a comfortable position when playing the DS so it never bothers me.

I never take them out in public with me, but I'll often take them outside on the deck or into the backyard with me. Sitting outside in a hanging chair playing on the DS is great. :sorcerer: I can't game when lying down. It just feels wrong.

Edited by Deraldin

I never take them out in public with me, but I'll often take them outside on the deck or into the backyard with me. Sitting outside in a hanging chair playing on the DS is great. :sorcerer:

That sounds nice. I think I'll be able to try something like that later this year. Supposedly, I'll be moving out of my apartment between September and November, and go all countryside. Maybe get a porch or something, with a rocking chair. Sounds nice. Almost too nice.

I never take them out in public with me, but I'll often take them outside on the deck or into the backyard with me. Sitting outside in a hanging chair playing on the DS is great. :sorcerer:

That sounds nice. I think I'll be able to try something like that later this year. Supposedly, I'll be moving out of my apartment between September and November, and go all countryside. Maybe get a porch or something, with a rocking chair. Sounds nice. Almost too nice.

And while you are outside, free yourself from cords! Solar-powered DS!

You know, searching for the mini medals takes time. But thanks to holy-something(spell that clears the area of the monsters. Yes, I've been playing the damn game for 110+ hours and I've still managed to forget the spell's name :) ) exploration is great fun, so I've no complaints. Also I have an obsession with the alchemy pot. :)

Well, actually.. I did find ALL the mini medals myself. I won all the arena fights. I even made all the most powerful weapons in the alchemy pot. But you say you're a complete-ist? You will regret saying that after you've "finished" the game (the main story)!! TRUST ME! I will hold you to your word and haunt you throughout Turkey if you try to escape! >_<

:sorcerer: This was a good motivation for finishing the game as soon as possible. >_<

centinexx.png

Perfect Dark Zero

Co-op dark-ops is teh fun. Especially since bots actually work now.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, actually.. I did find ALL the mini medals myself. I won all the arena fights. I even made all the most powerful weapons in the alchemy pot. But you say you're a complete-ist? You will regret saying that after you've "finished" the game (the main story)!! TRUST ME! I will hold you to your word and haunt you throughout Turkey if you try to escape! :lol:

My next two purchases shall be Fallout Collection (and I will finally be able to play F1 :wub: ) and Silent Storm Gold which contains SS and its expansion pack Sentinels :)

You mean this?

SilentStormGold.jpg

*EVIL GIGGLE*

I rule.

Yeah. I will propably get my Fallout Collection next monday.

Actually ordering SS might be delayed little bit if I get C&C3 first. I don't usually buy so many games at the same time.

Besides, I'm getting Bloodlines from Steam right now... :shifty:

And my BG2 and PS:T campaigns still aren't finished. Gah, at this rate of getting new games I guess I'll never finish them :verymad:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)