Atton in Star Trek?

Guest Accept

Guest Accept

Don't know if anyone have been posting this earlier, if that's the case - my apologiez. blush.gif

Yah, anyways.

I found this article today, and, darn, like it says in the text - he, Okona, look extremly much like Atton. :rolleyes:

Well, here it is.

I remember that episode, and thinking Okana was rather charming. If I'd remembered at the time, he would have made a good candidate for those "what actor could play Atton" threads of the past. :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

What do you mean "I found this?" I sent it to you damn'it. You hurt my feelings. :lol:

Hahaha! Our swedish friend was BUSTED! :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Just to prove that I'm a geek I'll say that Terri Hatcher (Desperate housewives, superman the series) was the transporter operator in that episode. No really....I'm off to polish my Babylon Five DvD's now and argue online about Picard being better than Kirk.

There were a lot of recognizable people in guest spots or cameos in TNG.

Kirk is more amusing, but yeah, Picard still wins. :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Guest Accept
Hahaha! Our swedish friend was BUSTED! :lol:

But... But... :lol: I would have found it out myself sooner or later! Perhaps. :lol:

But, nah, he can't say it's his, 'cause i actually did find it... it just plopped up at some MSN-conversation window. :lol:

No really....I'm off to polish my Babylon Five DvD's now and argue online about Picard being better than Kirk.

Hahah! :lol:

Edited by Accept

Okona bears an uncanny resemblance to another space rogue, Han Solo of the Star Wars universe. Likewise, Okona himself may have been an inspiration for the character Atton Rand in the Star Wars video game Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. lol

Star Trek. Interesting show. But I must stand by my Star Wars. Why well if either was able to come alive I would rather the Enterprise Attacking me than a fleet of Star Destroyers. Atton is Atton guys, let us just put to to rest the connections between Atton and Okona. never know what the implications of your statements may lead to, maybe intergalactic war!?!?!?!

• 11 months later...

wow it's deja vu

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

What's that?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Whaaaaaat's thaaaaaaaaaat?

Too much Paranoid Android it seems :p

Guest Accept
What's that?

What's what?

What's that what's what?

Whaaaaaat's thaaaaaaaaaat?

Too much Paranoid Android it seems :thumbsup:

What?