YAY! NWN2 1.05 BETA PATCH IS HERE!

Sand

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NWN2O...etail&id=96

Enjoy! :)

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

*Does the happy jiggly dance*

:)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

The one thing that I do not like about the height and girth options is that there are no numerical values. I like to know exactly how many feet and inches I am making my character. Also the height can go way way way way outside the race's range of height. A seven foot dwarf is just wrong.

Edited by Sand

They allow such silly hight variances yet don't allow, IIRC, variances in skin colour. R00fles!

P.S. hades, there once was a 6' (7') drow in a novel. L0LLERPOPS

P.S.S. Remember, while all the race shave height/weight ranges; they aren't neccessarily the extremes of a certain race. *shrug*

:thumbsup::down::teehee:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

There are plenty allowances in pigment colaration in NWN2. There is a really nice mod that allows a great range of different colors. I don't read DnD novels any more. My tastes have improved since I was a kid.

Archie? :thumbsup:

Oh, Halflings are way to tall on the minimum settings for height and girth.

Edited by Sand

Don't be so negative, Miss Raven. That's my job.

Anyway, I am reverting back to 1.04. There are some jarring problems with the Height and Girth in the game.

1) No listing of height and weight in inches and pounds. I like exact numerical values

2) Halfings, gnomes, and children are way to tall, even on minimum height and girth.

Those are two glaring problems I have come across. Multi-select works great.

Jarring?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

1) No listing of height and weight in inches and pounds. I like exact numerical values

Isn't that a bit too anal-retentive, even for you?

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

Why do they implement these changes now, like multiselect etc, several months after release!? A lot of people were disappointed and gave up on the game already. Now the devs desperately try to remedy this by implementing things we could've told them to add to the game, long before release? It's like that gf who regrets everything, and comes begging again, long after she ditched you. Bleh..

It had better become freaking good if I am to change my mind now.

J.

Why do they implement these changes now, like multiselect etc, several months after release!? A lot of people were disappointed and gave up on the game already. Now the devs desperately try to remedy this by implementing things we could've told them to add to the game, long before release? It's like that gf who regrets everything, and comes begging again, long after she ditched you. Bleh..

J.

You'd better wait for the actual patch, the beta is full of bugs.

J.

Would you rather they just dropped support for the game entirely? :)

Junai, if you don't care about the game then don't bother. Seriously. I like the fact that Obsidian is giving the game full support and will welcome all fixes. If you don't like a game that gets patched after its release go play Jade Empire. It seems that it is a fire and forget game from Bioware and Gray matter.

"If you don't like a game that gets patched after its release go play Jade Empire. It seems that it is a fire and forget game from Bioware and Gray matter. "

What did you expect? It's likely not that buggy since it's just a port with some additions. It's a 2 year old game so bug testinga nd fixing was done 2 years ago. I'm glad it's fire and forget with JE: POC. It be a waste of BIO/GM's time.

P.S. I'm glad that Obsidian is trying to improve NWN2. It needs it to maintian interest so people (unlikes silly me) will build some worthwhile modules (and finish them unlike me!!!) or PWs.

R00fles!

I don't like fire and forget games. I like games that are continually supported and every game on the PC can use at least one or more patches. Hell, I can't get AA to even work on JE with out some funky graphic problems showing up. A clear and major bug that needs to be addressed.

Were you able to play the game, and finish it? If so, it's not that major of a bug.

I, for one, like 'fire and forget' games. Because, it means I cna go on and play other games too. There can be too many 'NWN' type games, imo.

Edited by Volourn

Actually no. If there is that level of problems with the graphic display then no I cannot finish the game. Also add in the horridously blurring FMV sequences the game is pretty much in a unplayable state.

They probably not having the same bugs as I do. Sometimes bugs so up. Sometimes they don't. Nonetheless, if I knew Jade Empire for the PC was going to be a fire and forget game I wouldn't have bothered getting it. A PC game that gets no post release support is worthless. If this is how Bioware is going to treat their PC audience now, after the superb suport they gave NWN1, then I feel sorry for those who plan on getting Dragon Age. I for one am not going to get Bioware's next game till I see how well they are going to support it.

"I for one am not going to get Bioware's next game till I see how well they are going to support it"

Hehehehehehe. This is funny. :rolleyes:

P.S. NWN2 support is cool.