How would we taste like?

Eddo36

Well, nobody here probably ate another person before. But I have been around buddhist monks who burned incence on their arm as part of their customs. It would burn the flesh and make small lumps, making smoke, and it would smell almost exactly the same as smoking hamburgers on a barbeque grill. I think we would taste more like beef than poultry/fish since our flesh structure is more related to those bigger lifestocks. But what I am unsure of is whether we would taste more like beef or mutton?

Never had mutton, but that's what I'm leaning towards. Because human definitely doesn't taste like beef. Though I have yet to try it properly seasoned... mmm, lemon pepper.

Then again, most of what I've eaten are those lazy gamer nerds. They don't get nearly enough exercise. So, maybe it's kind of like veal?

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I've heard we taste like pork. Apparently human tissue and pig tissue are very similar genetically.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

With the exception of the fatty areas we are like horsemeat though, tough and chewy. The Italian soccer team stranded after a plane wreck could only eat the fatty tissues from the buttock and belly, and they were starving.

And you would'nt want to anyway as cannibalism has been linked with various brain diseases.

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2003/04/10/prions030410.html

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Well, I know it's been slow lately and we're all a little bored, but I'm not seeing how this topic will go anywhere constructive.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts