Ok a few things to clear up

ok lets cut to the chase.. i need a few things answering or discussed please

1. i have finished nar shaddaar and have chosen jedi master , why cant i train anyone to be jedi? i did it twice before on the xbox but noone seems interested in being a jedi..

2. i got HK-47 built and i think he is a little crap to be honest.. hes not that good.. plus u cant heal him with the force u gota give him repair kits -.- unless u are bao dur whos remote can fix him but bao dur is crap too .. anyone think differently?

3.dialog... i keep getting random glitches or sumthing where the dialog races thru so i canot see what is being said and it skips to the part where i have to answer.. -.-

4. i hate GO-TO !!

5. there is talk on the ebon hawk about love in the air? lmao any way to get handmaiden to let me ' park up her loading ramp' as the infamous phrase goes ? lol wud be funy to see that lyk

6. finaly a question of allies .. who do you use most in your crusade? i use atton and handmaiden .. tried HK but i dnt like him that much :/ what do u guys think?

1. Anyone can train others to be a Jedi, not just a Jedi Master. It's a matter of gaining enough (or losing enough) influence with the character you want to train, and meeting the other requirements for that character. You can train

Handmaiden or Disciple, Mira, Atton and Bao-Dur.

The faqs at gamefaqs will tell you more about exactly how to do this.

2. HK is more for fun and for the dialogue. Keep him around, get lots of influence with him and see what he says.

3. Yes, I had this as well. Not sure if it was ever fixed entirely.

4. Everybody hates G0-T0. I think that was intended. They should have included a way of killing him, though.

5. No romance implemented - just vague hints. The Restoration Project will add a little more, but nothing like Kotor1.

6. It's not really a crusade, but anyway - I tend to use Atton, Kreia and Bao-Dur a lot. I like to keep people around that I met in the early days of the adventure - it feels more like an epic journey. The Ebon Hawk is just way too crowded by the end.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

In order;

1; Answered above although

Mira is the easiest to train as a jedi-all you have to do is keep talking to her on the Hawk, assuming you play as LS (which if you have Mira in your party is probably the case) just keep talking, agreeing and apoligising to her. (Unlike just about everyone else, who you need to gain influence with through actions). When you start talking to her about the sound of life on Nar Shadaar you can the option to say 'Maybe someday I'll show you' (or something like that). It normally takes two or three conversations to get this much influence, but you can just keep talking to her on the Hawk until you get enough influence. When she replies that maybe she'll let you show her take her backout side on Nar Shadaar anf walk around the main area until you reach the area Kreia showed you how to listen to the force. You can do all this in around five minutes assuming you talk to Mira as soon as she is on the Hawk and you are still on Nar Shadaar.

2; I only repair HK-47 for the Xp, don't think I've ever been tempted to take him along.

3; Yes, I've had that from time to time as well. Of course I've played so many times that I can normally remember what they were saying.

4; Everyone hates G0-T0, he's totally useless and plain annoying. And those are his good points.

5;

The best you get is the option to meditate with Diciple (Female exile) or see the universe from Visas prospective (Male Exile). Not quite the same is it?.

6; Handmaiden, Mira, Visas and Bao-Dur (Mainly on Onderon for the last visit as he can open one of the locked boxes you can find there) in that order. The others I only use when I have to-meaning the droids never leave the ship, ever.

Edited by Darth Mortis

1. Ya, I know, I have to use cheats like guides to help with some of them. In terms of who to make a Jedi. I like Mara and Atton. I don't care about the others. But I think Atton is the hardest to convert. The others just don't shine as Jedi that much to me.

2. HK-47 is the best char in the game for conversations. You ever ask him about love? Or what his previous master's traveling companions are like? As for fighting, HK is is not good unless you set him up to be good. He does more blaster damage than anyone else. And Bio-Dar, is great! That is, if you are not skill heavy. Don't give him a weapon. Let him fight with his hands. He will not do allot of damage but he will do just about anything you could need with skills. I just let the me/others take care of the heavy damage. I almost always have him with me.

3. Not sure, go light on the mods, keep your hands off the keyboard and mouse and cross your fingers.

4. Dido, I have never used him. From the very first game I have sooo wanted to tell him to go do something outside and then leave him. Oh well, I can dream.

5. Dump her, it never goes anywhere. Handmaiden is a good melee if you are not. She can soak up the damage by running in. And who can forget her extra skill?

6.Depends on your char. The other guys should be what you are not. Bio-Dar/T3 for skills, Handmaiden/Hanhar melee damage soakup and Kriea for force powers/Healing. The others I use based on preference. Atton is handy for what ever, Mara/Visas make a fine lightsaber fighters, HK/Mara make good ranged attackers. And last and least, G0-T0/Decipale makes a good druid/person to take your anger out on.