If you were a jedi..

If I were a Jedi, I would hope I wasn't around in 19 BBY. Maybe I would go to Lehon or somewhere like that if I was, however

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Greysider.

Most of the time the LIGHTSIDE isn't really the LIGHTSIDE.

And who the heck wants to be a Sith?!

Yeah, raw power and no strict code and such... but after a while you look like you're on crack and someone just threw you into a blender.

• 1 month later...

Why must people make complete asses of them selves?

For example. "PYNK SYDE!!111ONE"

Please, the joke has already been done and evidentally stated, the choice is either light side or dark side

i would be Shadow. i dont think i could choose a permanent side. i am good and evil. if the occassion calls for compassion, i will use it. if it calls for revenge, i will not hold back.

When you are suffering, know that I have betrayed you.......

LightSide, good will always triumph over evil no matter what the odds. Light shall Always prevail!!!

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

^What is that?

I don't like how sith are ruled by vengeance, revenge is for the weak-minded, there should be other motives on the path to power that don't cloud judgment. I think writers use revenge as a means because they want the character to fail in someway, be it turning from the dark, or killed by the self destructive nature that is revenge. A sith should overcome the past, being a moron that thinks only of smiting those that wronged them isn't an efficient use of power.

And that is not the question, which is irrelevant, because there is no light or dark, just coffee which if you use milk is coffee coloured. Coffee is power, it's easy to make and it gives you energy, you don't need to have breakfast if you have coffee... Of course the Jedi will tell you coffee is evil because it's the easy path, but what would they know with out tasting it's warmth. No apprentice the Jedi would have you eating grains like a peasant, then meditating for an hour to get your energy.

But My Lord, isn't it the easy path to power?

No, because it doesn't last, does peace and tranquility last?

If it is within and caused by years of practice.

...... [sound of coffee percolator]

LightSide, good will always triumph over evil no matter what the odds. Light shall Always prevail!!!

That's just wrong.... but canonically right, which is wrong.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Dark is too cruel for me.

Light (as in, real Jedis and all thei teachings) is retarded.

I'll be like Jolee Bindo, HE had the right ideas. Unlike those idiotic jeid masters.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I would start out as light.. but I would probably fall to the dark side pretty fast.. I couldn't handle a power that allows me to influence what people think.. :yucky:

Fortune favors the bald.

I would start out as light.. but I would probably fall to the dark side pretty fast.. I couldn't handle a power that allows me to influence what people think.. :rolleyes:

Truly. Having the power of a god like being can be so corrupting.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I would start out as light.. but I would probably fall to the dark side pretty fast.. I couldn't handle a power that allows me to influence what people think.. :brows:

I'd do the opposite. I'd start out all dark and evil, then balk at the notion of killing space puppies or gizka. Then I'd go all preachy and join the tighty lighties.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I would be scorched and crispy on the outside but light and tender on the inside. Like BBQ chicken.

More seriously - I don't think I could be one or the other. Too much discipline required for Light, too much evil masterminding plotting for Dark, so I'd have to give up the dream of being a Jedi and just be a civilian.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I would be scorched and crispy on the outside but light and tender on the inside. Like BBQ chicken.

More seriously - I don't think I could be one or the other. Too much discipline required for Light, too much evil masterminding plotting for Dark, so I'd have to give up the dream of being a Jedi and just be a civilian.

You could always go the way of Jolee Bindo, right smack dab in the middle, and be able to be your self all the time, making descisions how you want to make them, not by following some code from either the light or dark side.