If you were a jedi..

Guest The Architect

This is a trick question right? Or maybe not. :thumbsup:

Because if you are a Jedi, you wouldn

Edited by The Architect

I'd be gray, no doubt about it. I'm just too darn cynical (like Jolee. *Sigh* I miss that old coot) to be anything but. DS and LS are just labels. Actions speak louder than words.

Well, that's just me, anyways.

And aren't the Dark Jedi a completely different entity from the Sith? Therefore you presumably could have a LS Jedi and a DS Jedi. I remember reading about it on wiki. Then again, I could be wrong. Correct me if I am, por favor.

Definately lightsider.

To me, there is no grey. No matter how neutral you try to be, in the end, you are tending to one side.

Being a lightsider doesn't mean that you have to act stuck up or choose to do "goody goody" stuff. Looking at the movies, most of the lightsiders are far from being anything close to that.

I've come to wonder lately. Do we ever hear of Jedi being referred to as light side in the movies? I just find it awkward that they're the ones supposedly going for a balance, yet popular (and even EU) opinion has them iconicly light simply to be a polar opposite of the dark side sith. It definitely seems consistent with their attitudes. Jedi are reserved and mindful, not controlled by emotion, where as the dark side is fear, anger, and hate. Diametrically the light side would be one of love and joy.

The Jedi ARE the grey side!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Pink Side!

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

@Yes Tale. The Jedi in the PT seem to be "grey" more than LS.

How so?

First you would need to find out how a lightsider behaves. Judging by the movies, even if you just take the old ones, they never go completely by the book.

One shouldn't use KOTOR's "I'm so good, I'll even give out extra credits to everyone who is around" style and use that as the ultimate way for a lightsider. The movies are the source for Jedi-behaviour, not the games or books. The Jedi behave like a lightsider would, while you can take it to the extreme in KOTOR. Not the other way, in which the extreme is the way of a lightsider and everything below that gets closer ot grey.

If Jolee had been neutral, he wouldn't have

fought with Juhani against DS Revan on the Rakatan planet, he would just have said "Oh, isn't it interesting now the dark side is going to win?" and stood aside.

He was good, whether or not that registered as DS on his character page - hence his comment that labels don't matter. I think we can allow different types of good - lawful and chaotic as a first step - but they all fall under the good/LS heading, not morally neutral.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

agreed. Jolee was not neutral about the jedi and sith, he just abandoned the Jedi code, thus making him a grey Jedi, not a neutral jedi.......maybe more of an off-white jedi, not neutral.

"I sense much strangeness in you Sionn, Strangeness leads to romantic comedies, and romantic comedies, to the Pink side, lead."

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Grey Jedi do follow the Jedi Code but they have a more loose interpation of the Jedi Code.

For Example, There is no emotion; there is peace

To a more Consertive LS Jedi, It means surpass and bury emotions and let the force decide.

To a Liberal LS and Grey Jedi, it means Self-control of emotions but still enjoy and use those said emotions.

Everyone looks fetching in black.

And no I didn't write 'Jedi' in the last census.

Nor did I write 'Sith.'

I wrote 'Cantina Dancer' as my job though.

See I am so 1337 that I lie because um I am death and the dark Avatar and killz all Muhahaha (Sp?)

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

:lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Dark Side!! All rage! I will exterminate all Sith Lords and take the mantle as the Dark Lord of the Sith myself! I will find Darth Nihilus' mask and wear it. I will also collect Lightsabers i gather from fallen Jedi/Sith and will learn General Grievous' technique, this time, I will use my feet to handle the other two lightsabers! XD XD

sugodpalpa.gif