please explain this

'Please verify system meets minimum specifications'

I got this when i wanted to start supreme commander, what does it mean, and how do i 'Verify' that i do meet the min. requirements?

Edited by Jorian Drake

IB1OsQq.png

It means check to make sure? I just got that game myself so I'll check it when I get off work.

maybe i am wrong, but how i see it i do meet the minimum, even a lot more in some aspects

I am a bit frustrated now on what could be the problem

IB1OsQq.png

Ok i saw this in the sup-com forums it should solve your problems

1. Find the shortcut, probably on your desktop.

2. Right click it and go to Properties.

3. At the end of the "Target Link" after the final Quote mark, type /novalidate (with a space)

eg. it should look something like this

"C:\Program Files\THQ\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander\bin\SupremeCommander.exe" /novalidate

Ok i saw this in the sup-com forums it should solve your problems

1. Find the shortcut, probably on your desktop.

2. Right click it and go to Properties.

3. At the end of the "Target Link" after the final Quote mark, type /novalidate (with a space)

eg. it should look something like this

"C:\Program Files\THQ\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander\bin\SupremeCommander.exe" /novalidate

Thank you! :woot:

It works, i started the game and no problems there :)

Now i go to conquer something, bye :yucky:

IB1OsQq.png

Is it a good game? I was thinking about buying it but I don't want to waste the money on it. Plz give a review. Much appreciated.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Moved to less daft forum.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.