Hisis glitch

I know thi is somewere in the forums but what effect does the hissis glitch have on my party?

I'm not shure if the exp in the tomb goes to the party or just the PC.

Thx

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Your party members will receive XP for all that happens in the tomb, Hssiss glitch included.

after you max your lv does the exp in your stats continue to go up or does it stop rising? Essesentially can you git infinite exp?

after you max your lv does the exp in your stats continue to go up or does it stop rising? Essesentially can you git infinite exp?

You can only increase your character's stats by putting points into them at level up. Once you reach the level 50 cap, any XP you get after that pretty much goes to waste.

BTW there is a point of diminishing returns with the infinite Hssiss glitch. At some point, the amount of XP you get for killing each Hssiss will drop. It will be a substantial decrease too. That point will vary depending on the order in which you do the planets and you character's level when he or she enters the tomb, but you will reach it.

Edited by Neroyume

I already know that the LV max is 50 and The hisis flattan out at lv 30 to 300exp each if you enter at lv18.

The point was that the PC is usually a Lv higher than the party so I wanted to know if I could still get the exp need to git everyone to lv 50. Too bad I can't take kriea with me her mentor bonus would have sped things up a bit.

• 4 weeks later...

Thats one of the problems with the Hssiss glitch. It takes far too long.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

Thats one of the problems with the Hssiss glitch. It takes far too long.

That depends on how many Hssiss you spawn at a time. Just keep clicking on the corpse and 2 Hssiss will spawn each time you do - even if you haven't killed the first pair off. The one timed I tried the "glitch", I leveled my Exile from level 25 to level 33 in about an an hour. But then, I was spawning 50 to 60 Hssiss at a time.

I'd imagine to actually get to level 50 tho would take some time, even if you spawn 100.

And if you're Light side, doesn't that put a big damper on speed since you can't just spam force storm all day? Or was that the dark side ... I forget. :down: If you're manually whacking each monster, could take a while?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Its light side that you are thinking of.. And if I spawn more than 10 at a time, I get thoroughly killed. I forgot to stock up on Mandalorian power and melee shields, and I seem to be forever out of force energy.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

I'd imagine to actually get to level 50 tho would take some time, even if you spawn 100.

And if you're Light side, doesn't that put a big damper on speed since you can't just spam force storm all day? Or was that the dark side ... I forget. :) If you're manually whacking each monster, could take a while?

It could be a problem, as LS chars don't regenrate FP while in the tomb, and the character I used the glitch with was light side. However, I had given her the Drain Force power, and maxed it's level prior to entering the tomb (Master Drain Force IIRC). Alternating between Force Storm and Master Drain Force kept her pretty well supplied with FP.

Well I got to lv 40 something from about 22 in a couple of hours I could have gone faster if my xbox wasn't so old. I can only spawn about 40 at a time.

First I'm pure DS when I entered the tomb so my force points come back between combat.

The trick I use is using the force channel form and in stealth I spawn almost 40 Hisis. Then I use force Valor followed by two force storms and then use death field like theirs no tomorrow. I have two guns equipped so that when a hisis dies my pc doesn't go running into a swarm of Hisis. At DS affinity death field is extremely cheap and force channel restore force points supper fast. As long as you keep using death field the attacks of the 8 that can hit you are negated by the health drained from all the hissis. After a while I got my PC lots of force points from all his level ups.

The problem with this is that a LS pc can not git the force points needed to use all those dark force powers. Also when there only a couple of Hisis left you'll need shields, medpacks, and to use heal because deathfield is not going to give alot of health from just a few Hisis.

So when I finish getting all powerful I plan to go to Dantooinne and git my pet crystal. Once I have my crystal at it's most powerful state I can keep it in my lightsaber permanently this is good because I'm trying to be DS without killing the jedi, So I have to do some good deeds, which would LS my alignment and weaken the DS powers of my crystal. Also I like Mira more than Hanhar so I need a lot of LS points.

Edited by ghosta

But if your at a high level when you get the crystal there wouldn't be enough time/experience points to get the crystal to it's highest power. Because Kriea upgrades it after a few level ups, so if you get it later/after Korriban it will only glow dimly.

And for the lightsided pc in the tomb; I've seen others suggest force drain, though I haven't tried it myself.

>_< ...EDITED: to make sense.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

But if your at a high level when you get the crystal there wouldn't be enough time/experience points to get the crystal to it's highest power. Because Kriea upgrades it after a few level ups, so if you get it later/after Korriban it will only glow dimly.

That shouldn't make a difference. Kreia can upgrade the <character name> crystal more than one upgrade level at a shot, so missing the odd upgrade won't hurt anything. If you get the <character name> crystal late enough in the game, she can upgrade it to it's maximum stats in a single upgrade, dependent on the level of your character at the time. The final upgrade, the one that gives the crystal it's max stats, would be done when your character is level 33, but you won't normally reach that level without exploiting XP glitches.

And if you're Light side, doesn't that put a big damper on speed since you can't just spam force storm all day? Or was that the dark side ... I forget. :lol: If you're manually whacking each monster, could take a while?

It could be a problem, as LS chars don't regenrate FP while in the tomb, and the character I used the glitch with was light side. However, I had given her the Drain Force power, and maxed it's level prior to entering the tomb (Master Drain Force IIRC). Alternating between Force Storm and Master Drain Force kept her pretty well supplied with FP.

Thanks... I really hadn't thought of that.

I have a xbox so I can't use KSE. I need to git a proper graphics card before I can play the PC version.

And for the lightsided pc in the tomb; I've seen others suggest force drain, though I haven't tried it myself.

:sorcerer: ...EDITED: to make sense.

the crystals power is scaled to the player just the same as how random loot is scaled to the PC's lv. This time through I might be able to find some rare loot.

:( ...EDITED: to make sense.

Force drain does work for the light people. If it is basic force drain, I advise that you only spawn as many as you can take on with a blade or gun. For improved force drain, spawn two at a time to fill your force up, then spawn like there is no tomorrow (Xbox users be wary: the very first xboxes released won't be able to cope with more than 30 Hssiss at a time, otherwise the game crashes). With master force drain, all you need to do is spawn a mini army, use one (two, depending on how many you spawn) master force drain, then you can just unleash wave after wave of force storm.

I just spawn as many hisiss as possible until the Xbox starts smoking from lag, then use lightning storm thingy and kill them all. Usually my Xbox lives.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

If it is lagging greatly, you are awfully close to the point where it crashes. Anyway, what's your xbox done to deserve that kind of torture?

It broke right before I got to play Halo 2, so it delayed my joy for about a month.

Anything between me and Halo must be killed.

no seriously, I only managed to crash it twice, right when I used force storm on about 50 of them. Its like spamming 50 arcane explosions in Ironforge auction house (not that i play WoW, I just know) and killing everyone.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I have a xbox so I can't use KSE. I need to git a proper graphics card before I can play the PC version.

;) ...EDITED: to make sense.

the crystals power is scaled to the player just the same as how random loot is scaled to the PC's lv. This time through I might be able to find some rare loot.

Ok, I thought it wouldn't adjust. That's good.

Anyway if you need a great darkside shift early on there is a glitched conversation when you get the key from the Ithorian. Much quicker than any other, I tried to post a screenshot of the conversation, but it was taking too long.

Edit: The conversation does work for Xbox.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

if you spam death field, nothing can stop a dark sider :thumbsup:

Except for the good guy who uses the powers against you. :)