Did anyone notice?

Yes

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Kreia also admits it...and how EASY it is to figure this out.

"Canderous is a loyal base, no matter how broken he is upon Revan's will. But you know this."

Not to mention that people has already figured this out, when they found out that the person who voiced Mandalore is the same person who voiced Canderous in K1.

NO WAI!!! Canderous and Mandalore are the same?!?!? :thumbsup:

SHOCKING!!!!!!! :o

Edited by Darth_Nihlus

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Errm, think the work Spoilers should have been used here...

Yes, Mandalore and Canderious are one and the same. If you get enough influence with him after he joins your party he will even tell you that.

I havent succeeded in getting that influence... Damn. Give me a quote on how it goes?

Sith Recruit: Do you know how many sith there are on this planet?

Jolee Bindo: Twelve! No, wait! Thirteen!

"Commentary: The meatbag speaks without clarity. Detail your involvement or the master will splatter your organs all over the floor."

-Hk-47

Old-LastYearAirlines.jpg

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

O rly?

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.