A project plan for building a persistent world

Rhomal

My latest blog entry for planning a PW:

http://www.nwn2worlds.net/Blog/tabid/57/En.../9/Default.aspx

Do not need to have a account to leave a comment.

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

You don't like the built-in HTML editor, then? :p

erm? Don't follow...?

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

It was a less funny version of this:

Yes I saw that a while back and though it would be entertaining to modify it to something closer to home. gezz do you always have to take the joy out of something with your snide comments? You are such a stick in the mud.

Edited by Rhomal

---

---

- Doreen Valiente

---

:woot: Cute and funny page.

hehe, glad you liked it! :shifty: As a former PW admin I have to say while I made it for humor it, sadly, rings more true then not. :p

---

---

- Doreen Valiente

---

It was a less funny version of this:

Yes I saw that a while back and though it would be entertaining to modify it to something closer to home. gezz do you always have to take the joy out of something with your snide comments? You are such a stick in the mud.

Well, I'm sorry for not agreeing with you, but I said what I think. I still prefer the original.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

:p

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

:)

I bet my emoticon can beat up his emoticon! :p

---

---

- Doreen Valiente

---

Do you people have anything better to do then find something to b*tch about? gezz. I took a idea and modified it for a little humor. First anyone who has been a s/w dev or the tech field in the past 30yrs knows about the tree joke (when said tree joke first surfaced) I really don't think it has anything to fear from my modification. Plus hard to give credit to anyone when a. whomever did the tree joke has been AFAIK lost to the annals of time and b. I have only saw said joke in a paper format. didn't even know there was a scanned image anywhere.

Some of you need to relax and just laugh for the sake of laughing rather then dissect everything. *chuckle*

---

---

- Doreen Valiente

---

:*
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think I've seen that original drawing posted before, but I wouldn't have recalled until someone posted it.

I actually think it's less funny - I can't really say why, except perhaps because of the lack of the modern references - that I find amusing/relate to.

I don't relate to swings in trees very much ...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm just flaky and dry.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Glad you peeps liked it! :)

---

---

- Doreen Valiente

---