KOTOR 2 game guides...

i want to get a guide for kotor 2 so i do not miss anything and so i can do bonus missions that i am stuck on .. however i can only find an xbox guide in the shops , is there a PC one out there? and im looking for a physical guide like a booklet rather than downloading one from the net

thanks

A lot of changes were made to Kotor2 relatively late in the development process, but a printed guidebook has to go to the printers months in advance. As a result, we've heard reports on these forums that such books are very inaccurate for Kotor2, more so than for most games. You'd do much better with on-line guides and walkthroughs - gamebanshee and gamefaqs are good.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

The PC and X-Box versions of the game are more or less identical in terms of gameplay and quests, so if you really wanted to get a guide book one for the X-Box would do. Having said that I agree with SteveThaiBinh in that you'd be better settling with online guides (or asking here). Chances are you wouldn't have missed much if you've already done at least one walk through, so I'd consider it a waste of money. It is also worth noting that the offical guides often list weapons and equipment that I have yet to see after god knows how many times I've played.

i suppose i wil stick to these forums then..thanks for the advice , i do have 1 question tho .. u can rebuild hk-47 right? where do you get al the parts from? i have the vocabulator only because iv just started again .. i completed the game twice on xbox and never got all the parts for him :S so just a quick list wud be cool =) thanks

As mentioned the paper manuals are often wrong... *cough*Bastila's Lightsaber*cough*

As for HK-47:

Peragus HK-50

Telos HK-50

Nar Shaddaa HK-50

Latest part can be bought from Koding (HK-50) or just kill him and take it from his corpse :teehee:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I must have blacked out when writing

Koding (HK-50)

It SHOULD read:

Kodin (Nar Shaddaa)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee