quickest you've finished peragus?

wel yet another new topic from me , bet you are all sick of me lol :thumbsup: but anyway im bored at work so i do forums :) ... ok bak to the topic

whats the quikest you've ever beat the peragus level?

i did it in 3 hours last night , i dont know if that is fast or slow b'cos iv never seen or heard anyone talk of how quickly they did it lol so this cud be a first =)

and seeing as tho peragus is the most boring lvl i think , i just wanted to be out as quick as possible lol

so 3 hours is what u gotta beat =p

Edited by JamesRobbo

Hi, this my first post and I figured 'hey I'll post here first' so here I am posting. Watch this...

(ahem!)

I played through Pergus twice in the last 2 weeks and it took my like an hour and a half on both times. :sweat:

KotORsig.jpg

I like Peragus. I don't start a new game very often (in 2 years i've only played through KII twice...will play through it at least twice more after TSLRP becomes avaible), so i don't have a problem playing through that level. First time, it took me about 5 hours, the second 6. :thumbsup: What can i say, i'm slow. Hell, i spent 10 hours on Dantooine, and that's no joke.

Good to see I'm not the only one who likes Peragus, SpaceAlex. :dragon: I enjoy the fact that there's an appreciable difference in your character between level-ups. Later in the game, level-ups become rather a chore. I also like the eerieness, the introduction of two or three great characters very slowly, and controlling T3. :geek:

So, I have no idea how long I usually take, but longer than most, from what I read above.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Last game I did it took me between 4 1/2 and 5 hours.

But then again I did try to seek every little buggy thing I could for Ulic's mod... :ermm:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Good to see I'm not the only one who likes Peragus, SpaceAlex. :o I enjoy the fact that there's an appreciable difference in your character between level-ups. Later in the game, level-ups become rather a chore. I also like the eerieness, the introduction of two or three great characters very slowly, and controlling T3. :woot:

So, I have no idea how long I usually take, but longer than most, from what I read above.

Yeah..the HK-50 introduction brought a simle to my face. :grin: I knew immidiately who was responsible for all the mess. :lol:

"Mocking query: Coorta! Coorta, are you dead yet?.. I believe i forgot to mention i reversed the turbolift codes in case you managed to get this far" :grin:

As for T3-M4, i was glad that OE haven't left this poor droid in the dark, like Bioware did. He was completley useless in K1, but in K2 he kicks ass. :)

Edited by SpaceAlex