Last Battle on Telos

I'm trying to take out the last group of mercs on Telos and I constantly get killed. I've been trying to lure them into the hall way so they can't all fire on me at once. Any suggestions? Also, why am I alone? After Chodo heals me, my party is gone with no explanation! Is this right?

Try bringing up the party select screen

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Try bringing up the party select screen

Cowardly party members...they like to run off and hide. :thumbsup:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

After Chodo heals me, my party is gone with no explanation! Is this right?

Yes, for some reason they vanish

After you complete the mission with the droid

. You have to re-select your party members (which is a little daft as there are only two people you can pick at that time.) Providing you have a full party and you keep everyone protected by energy shields dealing with the Mercs isn't that hard.

I always wondered why this was done. Was it an attempt to 'guide' you, tutorial like, to finding the party screen? If so, it's rather a failure, as a lot of people were stumped by this and the question keeps on appearing here. :ermm: Or was it just an oversight?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Seemed pretty obvious to me... but then again; I played KOTOR.

I guess they wouldn't expect people to be confused by it. Anyways... it seems like TSLRP "fixes" it...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Maybe origonally you were supposed to have T3 but they removed him because his skills were to high for the area or some other reason.

Or perhaps HK 47 was intende to be in your party so you could acsess the droid factory earlier I heard thier are sound and script files of HK 47 interigatin an HK 50. This was probably replased for handmaiden giving you the acess code to fly back after you discovered the factory which was then cut. Hk's parts would be easy and quick to crate and place. The only thing else needed was some interaction lines and a game triger.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.