Kotor 2 resolution problems

Ok, hi my name is Bladerunner, when i started to play Kotor 2, my buttons worked fine on the screen. SLide my mouse over the certain button on the interface and it lit up and worked. But when I turn my resolution up to 1280 x 1024 the buttons become sort of off-center and i have to search for the buttons and it is really annoying. Can anybody tell me how to fix this problem so i can play Kotor 2 with the buttons working on the highest resolution.

Sometimes when you change the resolution on a game the monitor screen no longer displays everything as it did. I have no idea if this is the case here, but what I would advise is trying to see if altering the geometry and the like on the monitor helps this-if you do this while you have the game running on the screen it shouldn't affect any other games or programs you use.

I doubt it supports resolution of 1280 x 1024.

I believe that is the answer. Also, when I first tried it I had an ATI video card and was having a lot of trouble with it. I remember reading that there was problem with the ATI driver that cause res and FR issues in open GL games. Don't remember exactly because I upgraded to an NVIDIA shortly after.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

i got it fixed, i had originally displayed 1280 x 1024 by using the configure button on start up screen. This time i went into the game at 1024 and then switched it to 1280 and it worked just fine, and yes it is able to play at 1280 x 1024 and i have my graphics all the way up and it runs fine. (I have a Nvidia GeForce 7800GTX)

Edited by Bladerunner83rd