Master Vandar

I think he also died on Katarr (Tha planets name is Katarr not Miraluka i think. Miraluka is only the species!)

He died on Katarr when Darth Nihilus destroyed the planet!

PS : But Vandar IS in kotor 2 ... there's a broken droid in the Dantooine spaceport ... you have to repair the droid and it will show you a holorecord of master Vandar in conversation with master Vrook!

Guest Accept

As someone said... he probably (Will we ever know tha' real answer? :- ) died at Katarr.

But i liked him. Cool, he was.

Edited by Accept

Yup. They couldn't just go and implent him because there was a chance he died in Kotor1...

(well; they could then just delete if you set a DS Revan; but that was prob. not worth the effort)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Guest The Architect
Leaves it open for an appearance in K3...

Umm...I doubt it.

I think the devs (and understandably too) wanted to avoid brining back as many of those

Edited by The Architect

I assume he died since in KotOR II you were searching for the last Jedi Masters and there were four.....well three if you don't count little miss 'I'm dead and in a cage' Korriban. I would like to think he survived though because him and Vandar were great masters. :sweat:

KotORsig.jpg

him and Vandar

:ermm:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

No more little Yoda wannabe.

And coming soon... the next little Yoda wannabe. :ermm:

I wonder if games like Republic Commando and Star Wars: Galaxies are able to resist the temptation to have little Yoda wannabes?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Alrighty then. I just wanna know where master vandar is? Cause from K1 Vrook dies in K2, & the others die on miraluka. So wheres he?

Where you ask?

The answer is simple. He is...

Dead. Poor little Yoda look-a-like was blown up and splattered across the universe when good ol' Katarr was crumbled like an oreo by the big ol' meanies known as the Sith. So, there. Vandar be a floatin' in space as chunks.

That "could be dead" policy is a downer I really wanted to see jolee again he was hillarious :)

One thing about Nihilus is that it's not fully stated what his hunger kills. we no it kills sentinents but we arn't told if his power touches the cretures and plants on a planet.

If Nihilus can kill everything then there would be no plants to make oxygen meaning Visas would have nothing to breath when she walked on the surface of Katar.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

That "could be dead" policy is a downer I really wanted to see jolee again he was hillarious :)

that single thought just made me want a k3 based on canon revan and exile because jolee was awesome, and he would look awesome with real robes!!!!!!!

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

One thing about Nihilus is that it's not fully stated what his hunger kills. we no it kills sentinents but we arn't told if his power touches the cretures and plants on a planet.

According to Visas Katar is a world where nothing living remains, as the force is meant to touch all living things this makes sense,

If Nihilus can kill everything then there would be no plants to make oxygen meaning Visas would have nothing to breath when she walked on the surface of Katar.

Errm, no. There would still be enough Oxgen in the atmosphere for a long time, more than enough for someone to go down and breathe just fine. While there would be nothing creating oxygen there would also be nothing really using it up-or nothing that would use it all up in a few years anyway.

Guest The Architect
that single thought just made me want a k3 based on canon revan and exile

How about no? :woot:

That "could be dead" policy is a downer I really wanted to see jolee again he was hillarious ;)

Well, the

Edited by The Architect

Alrighty then. I just wanna know where master vandar is? Cause from K1 Vrook dies in K2, & the others die on miraluka. So wheres he?

Where you ask?

Dead. Poor little Yoda look-a-like was blown up and splattered across the universe when good ol' Katarr was crumbled like an oreo by the big ol' meanies known as the Sith. So, there. Vandar be a floatin' in space as chunks.

:verymad::rolleyes:

But Kataaaaaaar wasn't destroyed like that, so he is just a puke green husk with hairs all scrunched up lying on his back with his little hands in fists denoting the horribly painful death.... assuming his death was painful, and that he is dead and not hiding on some bog.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I gotta say that it would be fun if Yuthura Ban reentered the scene in KOTOR 3 and joined as a party member >.> I dunno why but I always liked her :p

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Where you ask?

:woot::p

But Kataaaaaaar wasn't destroyed like that, so he is just a puke green husk with hairs all scrunched up lying on his back with his little hands in fists denoting the horribly painful death.... assuming his death was painful, and that he is dead and not hiding on some bog.

My mistake. I was just excited to talk about the little green bug. But then again, who is to say that Vandar is Yoda great-great-great grandpappy. Then again...he is

dead

...allegedly.

that single thought just made me want a k3 based on canon revan and exile because jolee was awesome, and he would look awesome with real robes!!!!!!!

I liked him too. I just about always had him with me in my party.

When playing dark side I hated having to kill him.