Join the CIA and torture innocent people without consequence!

Sand

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17428735/

The more Bush and his cronies wage this "war" on terrorism the US gives more reasons to conduct terrorist attacks against itself.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Join the CIA and torture peole without consequence!

Where do I sign?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Here you go: https://www.cia.gov/

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

I'm also an innovative pioneer! Although I don't understand what kind of damn test that is.

Interestingly the CIA did have a project dedicated to ESP, although whether as a decoy or as a real setup is still unclear.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I got Thoughtful Observer. :thumbsup:

I am Daring Thrill-seeker :thumbsup:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Wait, why is this another reason to hate the Bush Administration? Couldn't the CIA have done this sort of thing regardless of who is the president?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Wait, why is this another reason to hate the Bush Administration? Couldn't the CIA have done this sort of thing regardless of who is the president?

Possibly. But wasn't it that Democrat chap before Reagan who banned dirty tricks for a while and precipitated all sorts of unpleasantness? Can't recall his name. Builds habitats for whelks or something.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Carter?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Everything is George Bush

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Migth I point out that there is not a significant power anywhere which does not engage in skullduggery. Some people I guess think that we have move on from the cold war and that such practice should nolonger occur. While I agree on principle I don't see it happening any time soon. The only difference here is that the cat is out of the bag.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Er... Sando, you know you might accord the CIA the same presumption of innocence you grant the suspect gentleman. Or is it OK to work purely from teh basis that you reckon they do that sort of thing?

-Elwood Blues

"Er... Sando, you know you might accord the CIA the same presumption of innocence you grant the suspect gentleman. Or is it OK to work purely from teh basis that you reckon they do that sort of thing?"

Why sould one extend presumption of innocence to an organisation accountable only to an oversigth comitee and not to normal standards of criminal law ?

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

That is all.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

The CIA fabricated the WMD evidence Bush needed as a pretext for war.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB129/index.htm

We need some kind of game-show type klaxon every time someone says this. For dramatic effect.

I'll grant you that it makes intuitive sense to assume that poorly supervised organisations in this sort of environment are likely to be indulging in abuse. But that is no different to saying that an individual witha history of violence and criminality is more likely to have committed a violent and criminal act.

In any event it's interesting that you bring up the comparison with WMD. Do you not think that a brutal dictator unsupervised by ANYONE who has previously built WMD, wants WMD, and retains the industrial capabilities to produce WMD wil probably have them?

-Elwood Blues

"

In any event it's interesting that you bring up the comparison with WMD. Do you not think that a brutal dictator unsupervised by ANYONE who has previously built WMD, wants WMD, and retains the industrial capabilities to produce WMD wil probably have them?

"

What are you talking about ?

Bush and Rice use the national securtiy estimate of 2002 to bolster the contention that they did the right thing with the information they had at the time, only there were plenty of dissenting views within the intelligence community that were never presented. It's called plausible deniablilty, tell us what we want to hear and don't tell us anything it might be better we be seen not to know.

It's a proven fact that Sadam didn't have any WMD but was engaging in a game of high stakes bluff, so I take it you mean Iran ?

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

That is all.

what sand doesn't seem to understand is that the CIA has always done this. of course, he just needs a reason to dislike bush even more. pathetic.

sometimes, btw, they simply hand suspects over to some middle eastern government for the torture, which is much worse.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

It's a proven fact that Sadam didn't have any WMD but was engaging in a game of high stakes bluff, so I take it you mean Iran ?

actually you can't use the words "proven fact" as there is strong evidence he had something (they don't know what), and shipped it out during the dead period before the war, probably to syria.

taks

comrade taks... just because.