Windows Taskbar trouble

You know the top and bottom bars and borders in Microsoft Windows? Well for some reason it has appeared around my Kotor game, it wasn't there before and its messing with the camera control, so I can't use the mouse to look around, not only that, it's above the Kotor 'window'... (or whatever the place is called where the visible game is, um... "window" sounds right :teehee: ) so objects at the bottom are behind it.

I deactivated auto updates, I knew that would do jack because I don't have the innanet (thus no Mods running either) I turned off the screen saver... well that was running before anyway so... feh, and I hid the bottom task bar, but I still have the blue bar at the top that says KOTOR2 and one line down the side.

I haven't added any new programs, and have experienced no problems previous...ly, :ermm: I did have a power black out, but I wasn't running the game at that time. And I had a little glitch with a DVD in Widows Media Player, but I know what caused that. :shifty:

I have Widows XP and NVIDIA 7600. Which doesn't matter because it worked fine before. It's really annoying and probably something simple, but if I knew I wouldn't be asking. :sweat:

Can anybody tell me how to fix this? :)

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Tried:

Q. The game starts windowed. Even setting it to fullscreen ingame does not help

A. Open SWKotor2.ini found in the map where you installed Kotor2. There find [Graphics Options] and change FullScreen=0 to FullScreen=1

???

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

That was in the sticky.... oops. Hehe funny thing... Well, no it's not funny at all. It's fixed now, I had to fart about minimizing, maximizing, and restoring which I tried before. Where is the bangs head on wall emoticon?

I didn't have to change the value as you suggested. SWKotor2.ini is the note pad right with a yellow cog that has configuration settings 3KB under it, right? I also found an empty file called 'rims' that would be the over-ride folder, that mods are extracted to...?

:teehee:

Yeah um... we can't delete topics.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Yup.

And as for the "Rims" folder. NO idea what is is for (empty here too; however Kotor1 has files there... probably some leftover OE didn't delete from the installer)... It isn't the Override folder for mods...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee