There is a god!

Tale

There are quite a few people who aren't interested in WoW. Me included.

This is Warhammer, not WoW.

He's responding to Kaftan.

It should also be known that the original Warcraft game was going to be a Warhammer game. Though, I'm hearing conflicting reports on who backed out of that deal, GW or Blizzard.

My bad. I'd guess it was GW objecting to Blizzard cartoonifying things. Facts? Who needs facts?

GW objecting to it being cartoonified? Have you actually looked at GW's designs?

Only since 1985.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

There are quite a few people who aren't interested in WoW. Me included.

This is Warhammer, not WoW.

He's responding to Kaftan.

It should also be known that the original Warcraft game was going to be a Warhammer game. Though, I'm hearing conflicting reports on who backed out of that deal, GW or Blizzard.

My bad. I'd guess it was GW objecting to Blizzard cartoonifying things. Facts? Who needs facts?

GW objecting to it being cartoonified? Have you actually looked at GW's designs?

Only since 1985.

noob

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Cut out the crap, you human bastards. I have a solution! We'll all play Eldar. That way, we don't have to worry about the ridiculous humans in the first place.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Only since 1985.

noob

[/quote}

:)

We'll all play ogryns. Happy now?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Only since 1985.

noob

[/quote}

:)

We'll all play ogryns. Happy now?

Needs moar E V I L

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Death to the Emperors enemies. :rolleyes:

Oh, and screw WoW, way too cartoony for me and the orks in that game just look lame (unlike the cool ones in the WH/WH40k universe) :rolleyes:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I'd actually prefer fantasy battle. Or, seriously, mordheim.

Mordheim :thumbsup:

Although Necromunda will do too when I feel like some gothic retro sci-fi. Way too long since my House Cawdor gang has seen action :yucky:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well as you probably know, Warhammer Online is well on the way. You can be those girly elves there as well. :thumbsup:

Oh and House Cawdor were not extreme enough for me, I took the step further with Redemptionist Crusaders... mmm flamers. :yucky:

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Well as you probably know, Warhammer Online is well on the way. You can be those girly elves there as well. :thumbsup:

Oh and House Cawdor were not extreme enough for me, I took the step further with Redemptionist Crusaders... mmm flamers. :yucky:

Meh, redemptionists were kind of silly. Too much over the top just like Spyrers. They probably had to come up with something to fill the expansion. The eviscerators were nice though, wish they had added those to the Cawdor arsenal :woot:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Mm, double handed chainsaws WITH flamers :o

Sir, if we you can patent a design for such a device, I'll sell it and make us millions.

-Elwood Blues

I wonder if we can play harlequins. If so, you will have the distinction of being under the heel of a "faggy" looking Eldar. Otherwise, you'll just be brought under the heel of an Eldar.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Faggy? Hahaha, take a look at Slaanesh, now that's faggy. Pink armour anyone? :)

Btw. this is coming from a faggy Imperium loyalist. :thumbsup:

DENMARK!

Faggy? Hahaha, take a look at Slaanesh, now that's faggy. Pink armour anyone? :brows:

Btw. this is coming from a faggy Imperium loyalist. :sweat:

Noice Marines my boy, turn people inside out with the power of Rock! Ain't nothing faggy with that and you know that the Slaneesh boys get plenty of groupies, some of them even have the normal amount of appendages!

Faggy? Hahaha, take a look at Slaanesh, now that's faggy. Pink armour anyone? :brows:

Noice Marines my boy, turn people inside out with the power of Rock! Ain't nothing faggy with that and you know that the Slaneesh boys get plenty of groupies, some of them even have the normal amount of appendages!

The guy who made goatse would worship Slaanesh. End of argument.

-Elwood Blues

The guy who made goatse would worship Slaanesh. End of argument.

Disco Marines, I'm guessing their favorite is Barbie Girl by Aqua, would explain the destructive powers of their sound blasters. :)

DENMARK!

Whuh - Goatse was mentioned here? :thumbsup:

Goatse is luv <3

I'm not particularly fan of Warhammer universe, it's ridiculously dark and grim, but I'm mildly interested

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war... But lots of skulls!

Seriously though, that's what makes it so cool, it sets it apart from a lot of sci-fi. The only real contender in terms of grim and darkness is Aliens imo.

DENMARK!

I like goa- I mean Aliens universe.

Often Warhammer is just macho silliness.

But still, however, it has its moments. Sometimes such silly "teh

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

There's High Church and Low Church WH40k. Low Church is teh uber marines and giant ridiculousness. Which gets in the kids, which is commercially vital. high Church is the more esoteric stuff like the Inquisitor game, and gets into the serious business of chaos, aliens, and the nature of man. As a silly/serious person myself, I love it.

-Elwood Blues

Well sure, the Space Marines are often

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!