What do our schools do with confiscated drugs?

jaguars4ever

It looks a bit flimsy at first glance, doesn't it? Of course, the police must have more evidence than is revealed here. But when I read this kind of story, my first thought is always that teachers and headteachers do attract more grudges than most, and in a profession where even an ultimately disproven accusation can devastate reputations and careers.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

It looks a bit flimsy at first glance, doesn't it? Of course, the police must have more evidence than is revealed here. But when I read this kind of story, my first thought is always that teachers and headteachers do attract more grudges than most, and in a profession where even an ultimately disproven accusation can devastate reputations and careers.

I cant find the link now but I read a more detailed version of the story yesterday. Apparently they caught him red handed selling to a police informant. They raided his office after the informant left and found meth sitting out on the desk and the marked bills used to make the purchase.

A poorly regulated power-crazed security ape abusing their power!? Who would've thunk it?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I remember the good old days when a teacher would just end up smoking the dimebag they'd catch you with, and not phone the cops. But a principal dealing meth? Uberlame.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.