Emmigrating to the US

Oerwinde

Damn, now I want to do that.

It's a free ride! Anyone that objects can be stopped with a simple cry of "Racism!" ( kinda like this board at times. ) and the problem goes away like magic. Just ask Arnie The Testiculess of California. The simple fact that Mexicans and Americans are the same race need not interfere with such accusations. It's all about feeling good about your actions and not about facts. Crossing the boarder illegally need not make a criminal of you if your motives are good. Laws need not apply when the president has no interest in inforcing the laws of our own country when it benefits the presidential pals. We'll just send those pesky boarder police to prison if they have the timerity to enforce the immigration laws or even ( Heaven forbid! ) enforce our drug laws or even to protect their own lives.

Sanctuary, my southern brother, sanctuary.

Come on in! The door's wide open. Dinner's on the table and it's free. No questions asked.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Damn, now I want to do that.

It's a free ride! Anyone that objects can be stopped with a simple cry of "Racism!" ( kinda like this board at times. ) and the problem goes away like magic. Just ask Arnie The Testiculess of California. The simple fact that Mexicans and Americans are the same race need not interfere with such accusations. It's all about feeling good about your actions and not about facts. Crossing the boarder illegally need not make a criminal of you if your motives are good. Laws need not apply when the president has no interest in inforcing the laws of our own country when it benefits the presidential pals. We'll just send those pesky boarder police to prison if they have the timerity to enforce the immigration laws or even ( Heaven forbid! ) enforce our drug laws or even to protect their own lives.

Sanctuary, my southern brother, sanctuary.

Come on in! The door's wide open. Dinner's on the table and it's free. No questions asked.

Awesome post. I wish I would have written it. hahaha Seriously, I'm jealous, bastard. :Eldar's toothy grin icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I don't think it would be worth the hassle.

Why go through so much trouble with such uncertain prospects? Unless this girl of yours is something special. Is She? :)

It'll be our 3 year anniversary at the end of March. She's a fantastic cook and for our first anniversary she got Warren Ellis to send me the script to Fell #1 like 3-4 months before publication. Best Present Ever.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

You're plan is clearly science fiction. You should watch Treasure of the Sierra Madre.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I don't think it would be worth the hassle.

Why go through so much trouble with such uncertain prospects? Unless this girl of yours is something special. Is She? :brows:

It'll be our 3 year anniversary at the end of March. She's a fantastic cook and for our first anniversary she got Warren Ellis to send me the script to Fell #1 like 3-4 months before publication. Best Present Ever.

You had me at "cook"

:woot:

Oerwinde, I envy you.

Good luck.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Cant you get like a six month multiple exit/entry tourist visa or something?

Being Canadian I don't need a tourist visa. Yet. My problem is employment. My girlfriend doesn't make enough for me to leech off her, and I don't make enough to save enough money to support myself for however long we plan on staying there.

Devastatorsig.jpg

That was the original plan, then she got diagnosed with MS, and her job is union so she gets insurance which pays for her $16k/year drugs, which we would have to pay for ourselves if she came here. Seeing as I make $14k per year, thats slightly unaffordable.

Devastatorsig.jpg

That was the original plan, then she got diagnosed with MS, and her job is union so she gets insurance which pays for her $16k/year drugs, which we would have to pay for ourselves if she came here. Seeing as I make $14k per year, thats slightly unaffordable.

Sorry to hear that, mate. One of my oldest friends was diagnosed with MS a few years ago. :teehee:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.