Peragus Mining Facility Sabotage

• Repair the Ebon Hawk
  • Have Coorta contact a smuggler
  • Seal off the hangar and stay on Peragus till a ship docks with the station

Why? I mean, did I miss something? Once the Ebon Hawk was fixed HK-50 could have just left the facility taking the Exile with him. He could wrap her up and seal her off in the cargo hold like he did on the Harbinger. Why would he need a pilot? The other HK-50 units seem to have no trouble travelling.

If I remember correctly, only T3 could navigate the Ebon Hawk. See Kreia's comment when you ask her about the blocked navigation computer and the Peragus mechanic who said that the ship wouldn't go anywhere without a new computer.

Without the Ebon Hawk, he needed another ship, and it's easier to get one and bring the Exile on board when no humans are in the way. Besides, killing them is more fun for him :thumbsup:

That's right, I forgot that. But why would he have mining droids repair it if he couldn't use it, Maybe he didn't realize it before? He did see T3 flying the ship to the station, so he should have known T3 could fly it, why did he just blast him instead of tearing the voiceprint from his memory core? Come to think of it, Atton says T3 was just doubling as the astrogation system, making the calculations himself, the ship's navicomputer was still locked down. HK-50 probably couldn't do that, and couldn't use T3 so, perhaps he just thought it would be easier to just wait for a ship to pass by.

Then again, Coorta till the end seems to have a transport ready over there. Where is it, and why didn't HK-50 use it?

"Try the code again - and don't worry about the miners and their transmission, by the time help arrives, we'll be all the way to Nar Shaddaa."

Then again, Coorta till the end seems to have a transport ready over there. Where is it, and why didn't HK-50 use it?

"Try the code again - and don't worry about the miners and their transmission, by the time help arrives, we'll be all the way to Nar Shaddaa."

I think Kreia manipulated the whole situation in her coma. The maintenance officer was so dumb he couldn't realize things had gone bad after he had HK-50 mimic some of his lines for the droids.

On a slight tangent, stealing the Harbinger would have been more fun

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

The harbringer only came to peragus because the exile could not be found while he was disconected from the force. When the exile reconected to the force as kryea says sion's assions could find the exile and brought the Harbringer to Peragus

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

It could be that the Ebon Hawk was picked as alternative, I mean after Coorta's smuggler was caught by the security officer. It is possible that HK-50 had mining droids work on it, unaware of the locked navicomputer, and was unable to take off with the Exile. That would explain how Coorta was supposed to get off the station when the emergency lockdown was triggered, and it would make sense that HK-50 would try to get a new ship before bothering with repairs on the Ebon Hawk.

Repair the Ebon Hawk

Have Coorta contact a smuggler

This makes sense. HK-50 wasn't working in the hanger area so he might not have realised that the Ebon Hawks Nav-computer was locked. In fact I don't think that there is any mention of the computer being locked until after the droids started to repair the ship. While HK-50 could have stopped the droids from repairing the ship at this point, it would have given someone a big clue that who-ever sent the droids to repair the ship was reading the logs. This in turn would imply that the 'faults' with the mining droids were deliberate and someone was directing them. If this happened then HK-50's plan would have fallen apart very quickly, since security would, no doubt, have turned all the droids off leaving HK-50 to deal with all the miners on his own.

Once the Hawk was no longer a viable way to escape another way would need to be found, hence the plot with Coorta.

Of course at this point we have to ask two questions;

Question; Who, or where, is the smuggler Coorta was getting in touch with?

Answer; Well the only person who fits that bill is Atton.

Question; So what happended to the ship Atton arrived on?

Answer; Well, either the station has two hangers (which seems not to be the case) the only logical answer is that it left. This would imply that Atton probably arrived on a supply ship, rather than in a small ship of his own. (Besides which it would be impossible for a ship to sneek into the system if they have to contact the station for a map of the astroid field in advance).

This, however, leads to another problem. Atton was arrested by security and questioned by them before the droids took over. I hate to say this but at this point it seems that HK-50's wonderful plan falls apart due to studidity. It seems that he started killing all the miners to take over the station after his ride off the station had left.....even if he was worried that someone was getting to close to discovering his plan would it not have been smarter to have stuck while the ship was docked with the station, not wait until it left and stranded him there.

Seal off the hangar and stay on Peragus till a ship docks with the station

This is about the only part if the plan that makes total sense. Even with its Nav-computer locked the ship would still have been able to fly off the station. Ok so it might not have been able to jump out of the system, but it would have a comunication system. That system would not be tied into the stations computer so couldn't be turned off at a distance by Hk-50. Locking the hanger prevented anyone from reaching the Hawk, not so much to prevent them from flying off as to prevent them from sending out a distress signal. If someone flew the Hawk just outside the hanger HK-50 would be able to do nothing to stop them talking to everyship in range-short of blowing the station and the Exile to kingdom come...and killing the Exile was never part of the plan.

Just went through Peragus again; and this was my conclussion:

HK-50 found you on the Harbinger; and crippled the ship to kill everybody and claim you his bounty. However the Sith Battleship with Sion/Assassins and the EH with Kreia/T3 caused trouble; and they kidnapped the Exile onboard. HK-50 follows.

End Harbinger... Enter Peragus.

Upon arrival HK-50 gets assigned at the maintance office. Coorta plans on trying to smuggle the Jedi out of the station; by locking all the miners in the dormatory and then contact some-one to smuggle the Exile away. However, as noticed, he never comes so far since HK-50 backstabs him for not agreeing with his ideas after helping in the begin to trap all the miners.

As for how HK-50 tries to escape... I would suspect he was awaiting one of the regular Telos-expresses to arive and hijack it. That also seems the only way how Atton came to Peragus; altough I have no idea WHY he should be there...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I don't think that there is any mention of the computer being locked until after the droids started to repair the ship. While HK-50 could have stopped the droids from repairing the ship at this point
Only the dock officer knew the navicomputer was voicelocked, you find his logs in the hangar computer, HK-50 never left maintenance. I don't think it would make much sense if he had mining droids work on the Hawk before Atton got locked up, considering the only reason he joined Coorta was getting a ship.

"If you have a way off this station, I can cover our tracks and ensure the Republic is not alerted to our presence."

"I've seen the logs. I know you've already asked him and given the details - once he agrees, I can handle the rest."

Having HK program droids before Atton was locked up is impossible; seeing as HK arrived AFTER Atton was locked up...

As for the promised ship; Nihilus' with the Sith Troopers? (still Peragus' most odd plothole)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I am curious as to this: If T3 shut himself down, as one of the officers claims, then why didn't T3 try to save the day?

Now if when he reactivated himself when the Exile spoke to him, how does T3 even know what she sounds like, considering the fact when T3 first met the Exile, the Exile was KO'd on the Harbinger and every moment up until that chat over the commlink?

... unless there's more to that droid than we know... :rolleyes:

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.