Guest Accept

Got a new avatar or signature you'll like to write a comment about? Or do you just want to write a comment about why you choosed the avatar/signature you use? Write it here. ^_^

--

Well, i changed both Avatar & Signature today. The avatar is the same as the last one, just that i changed away from grayscale. And then i made a signature from the same picture. 8)

post-17463-1172605416.png

post-17463-1172605442_thumb.png

And the girl on the picture is Kate Beckinsale.

--

I didnt find any other topic about this... but if there is - my biggest apology. :<

You realise that even supposing the minuscule chance that your path might have crossed that of Ms Beckinsale, your behaviour will only serve to ensure that she runs as fast as possible away from you, don't you? 8)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Click here for information on the Max avatar and graphic.

Max is the psychotic bunny half of Sam & Max, a freelance police duo.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

You realise that even supposing the minuscule chance that your path might have crossed that of Ms Beckinsale, your behaviour will only serve to ensure that she runs as fast as possible away from you, don't you? ;)

Haha! :lol:

Well... some risks are worth taking. :- And who knows - perhaps it's something she'll find attractive. :brows:

;)

I used to have an avatar, but then it got removed!

Yeah, but like Kor Qel Droma said, your sig is awesome. :lol:

Edited by Accept

I had to say I've been really groovin' on Tale's avatar these past few days.

@ Accept - I actually like the crop you did more than the original photo.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

You're just a copycat of Walsingham.

Anyway, Devastator is awesome, not as awesome as Starscream, but I couldn't find any decent sig-worthy images of Starscream.

The quote in my sig is from someone's rant about how its become trendy to be nerdy and people will claim to be a huge nerd just because they liked Pirates of the Caribbean or something like that.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Anyway, Devastator is awesome, not as awesome as Starscream, but I couldn't find any decent sig-worthy images of Starscream.

The quote in my sig is from someone's rant about how its become trendy to be nerdy and people will claim to be a huge nerd just because they liked Pirates of the Caribbean or something like that.

He's not just a copycat, he's a gloryhound AND attentionwalrus. :):thumbsup:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I just got stuck with this avatar two years ago. It replaced my old one in one finnish fora. I wanted to keep for few weeks until I could find something better... I just got stuck with it.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I just got stuck with this avatar two years ago. It replaced my old one in one finnish fora. I wanted to keep for few weeks until I could find something better... I just got stuck with it.

Haha, your avatar surely is an cult object. :down:

Hope you'll never change, won't ya? :thumbsup:

Edited by Accept

Thank you for making this thread. I find it useful since it gathers everyone with a signature image into a one place so I can easily block the annoying images. As for myself, I kinda like the way how owls in most photographs appear to express human emotions, mainly annoyance of being photographed. No other non-primate animal that I know of has a face that expressive. My signature quote changes as whim strikes me, the main reason for me to have one is that the teal color allows me to quickly find a post of my own in a thread, if I for some reason want to do that.

I went w/out a sig pic for a long time. Then I made a small bar one with Atton to go w/my Kotor2 gallery link . I've had variations of sig pics since, from tiny squares to smilies back to small bar like now. Possibly because I never have any quotes to quote. It's probably time to change it again.

I've tried non-cat avatars before but they never seem to last very long... :rolleyes:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

No other non-primate animal that I know of has a face that expressive

Than you must look not enough to pics of big cats like tigers and lions :rolleyes:

As for my avatar; anyone who has played Baldur's Gate2 should know what it is...

As for my sig: Just found it ironic :devil:

The other one was added because I was in a SupCom mood... while the quote itself is from Red Alert.

Even though I do not like the game; the quote sticked (especially since I cannot come up with anything to replace it with)

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

He's not just a copycat, he's a gloryhound AND attentionwalrus. :sweat::blink:

I had the sig for a month before I changed the avatar!

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I've never had a sig pic, but I've had roughly 12 avatars here. :blink:

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds