Questions needs answers if possible :)

Hello everyone :)

There are a couple of questions thats been bothering me in this game and if anyone would even have a slightest clue to share i'd be a happy camper :)

I'll only name a couple of them;

1, There is a door to the sublevels in the military base on Telos in the restoration zone but i can never seem to access it and there is also another military grade security door just past the hangar bay control room that i can never get past either, anyone know if its possible to open either of those doors at all?

2, There's a mapped area right next to the flophouse in the Nar Shadaa docks behind Fassa but again, i cant get in there, lol, is it even posssible to get in?

3, That damn watering urn for Vogga's kathhounds... whats up with that, i can highligh it and click and getinto a scinematic screen but it only gives me the option 'leave urn alone' is there any quest or something that will let me do something else than that?

4, The door in the room where Vogga The Hut is can't be opened, i get attacked by the kathhounds every time i try, is there any way to get rid of the darn hounds and get in there at all?

5, Master Lonna Vash stays a mystery to me, everywhere i go to read i get indications that i can meet and slay her but it doesnt matter what alignment i choose or what order i choose to go to korriban in everytime i get to Master Vash she's dead in a cage. Are those indications about being able to slay Master Vash when alligned to the darkside false? Cuz if it is possible i really wanna slay her :(

Anyone who knows anything about any of these question and willing to share what they know would be greatly appreciated :woot:

Oh or is all this in some kind of hidden expansionpack or something? i only have the original copy of the game and only patched up with its built in updater and the platform is PC

1. It's part of the never-ending cut content. The doors cannot be opened.

2. More cut content. I think it had something to do with the Genoharaden, but I'm not positive.

3. Yes, there is something you can do to it. But first, you have to go to the Flophouse, equip a stealth field generator, activate it, and walk through the very first door you come to. A couple of aliens will be talking and they will mention that Juma Juice puts Kath Hounds to sleep.

4. Yes, but you have to do what I said in number 3. Then go to the Cantina, talk to the bartender, and buy some Juma Juice from him. You can pour the Juma Juice in the Kath Hounds bowl, and they will go to sleep. None of this matters though unless you get Vogga to sleep as well. So talk to the blue Twi'lek in the cantina, and tell him that either the Handmaiden (if you are male) or you (if you are female) will dance for him. Once you dance for him and put the Juma Juice in the bowl, you can go open the horde.

No, she is already dead no matter what. I think that there is more cut content that originally had her alive, but I'm not positive about it. I think there are mods that you can get that would restore some bit of dialogue with her.

5, Master Lonna Vash stays a mystery to me, everywhere i go to read i get indications that i can meet and slay her but it doesnt matter what alignment i choose or what order i choose to go to korriban in everytime i get to Master Vash she's dead in a cage. Are those indications about being able to slay Master Vash when alligned to the darkside false? Cuz if it is possible i really wanna slay her

Yes, it was intended that you should be able to meet with Vash, but once again the knife of Lucasarts came down and cut that stuff out....

Yes, it was intended that you should be able to meet with Vash, but once again the knife of Lucasarts came down and cut that stuff out....

Hmmm... partially.

As we all known she WAS to be on M4-78; but they already scrapped that early in the project. Wheter or not there ever was to be a living Vash on (copy+paste in) Korriban even without the rushing... who knows (well, OE does ofcourse)?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee