K1RP

Xard

So, it looks like Team Gizka is inspiring bunch of people. I'm very sad for Team Bantha's fate (K.I.A :) ), but I'm happy to see some new people in restoration front.

One might say this "Team Jawa" has dropped the ball and maybe they have, but one must admire pure goofiness and incredibilty of their purpose: Knights of the Old Republic Restoration Project.

This project has just started so if this project ever gets finished its going to take some time, although I doubt as much TSLRP has taken. Not even nearly as much.

Now fortunately we are not crazy but we do have a dream and that is to see all of the cut-content (including Sleheyron) back in Kotor 1 where it should have been in the first place. Here is a list of some of the things that we will be restoring...

Sleheyron with it corresponding Star Map

Extension of the Taris Swoop quest

Alternate ending for DS Females

Deadeye Duncan quest on Manaan

Juhani Canderous Discussion

Tatooine Lost Raktan Temple

Tatooine Sarlacc Star Map quest

and much... much more

Some of this stuff has already been restored completely (ie. Deadeye Duncan quest) so that cuts time shorter too. And judging from Holowan webs topic it looks like this bunch of modders aren't complete newbies either, which gives me some hope and faith.

I doubt however, that Sleheyron will be restorable. It was cut (at least according to my sloppy memory) quite early and there even isn't modules. Besides, most of its missions were transisted to other planets.

My two cents are that Sleheyron will be dropped from the list.

Another problematic thing is Sarlacc, how by all the hells they are going to make THAT? That'll be some problem.

Overall I have faith in this project, it mostly depends on them getting more people on it (not problem really, since this has just started and there's already quite many of them) and keeping up their ambition. :)

Luckily they were given link to this topic, so that propably helps them with planning.

I will have eye on this project :)

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

This seems to be almost a knock on Team Gizka and the TSLRP, almost sending it to cliche proportions...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Honestly, is there another community with this much crazy modders?

Baldur's Gate?

The K1RP looks pretty interesting. I'll play it if they finish it. :thumbsup:

Ah yes, they're great and goofy too :wub:

NWN Community beats even them and Half-Life community with CS and all beats all the rest

However, I don't think any other community has this much RESTORING projects on.

About sarlacc: You were supposed to get into caves in its pit. From there you would end up in ruins of Rakatan Temple in which Star Map would've been.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Tatooine Sarlacc Star Map quest. :p Does that mean the Star Map will be at the bottom?

We'll send in Canderous to go get it

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

About sarlacc: You were supposed to get into caves in its pit. From there you would end up in ruins of Rakatan Temple in which Star Map would've been.

That does actually make sense. The Star Maps on Kashhyyk, Manaan and even Korriban are in rather out-of-the-way places that the casual passer-by wouldn't find, whereas the Tattooine one just seems to be in a cave in the desert that anyone might stumble into. I think descending into a sarlacc would be extremely cool and scary. :thumbsup:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

First of all I want to wish you guys luck with this project and that I will definately get to play it if it is completed. And to agree with the mod above me: I definately look forward for a better plot for Tatooine, which was rather dull in K1 :down:

Good luck fellas, I'll be rootin' for you :thumbsup:

:woot:

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Sorry, it was other way around. I apologize :thumbsup:

* An alternate Star Map scenario where the map is located in the maw of a sarlacc. The player must navigate an underground Rakatan temple in order to locate the pit, and then figure out how to get to the map without getting eaten.

Edited by Xard

This was most interesting cur part considering Tatooine (as I hate Czerka):

• A quest that would have allowed the player to become a sort of Messiah of the Sandpeople and lead them against their Czerka corporation oppressors.

Also:

• Shuma the Hutt on Dantooine that Handon talks about.

• The Iriaz on dantooine that Handon talks about.

Iriaz:

Iriaz2.jpg

Edited by Xard

and then figure out how to get to the map without getting eaten.

Thermal detonator FTW

Edited by DAWUSS

DAWUSS